• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stamp and color combo may effect the value, but right around $55-65. Unless of course its black with a rainbow stamp or something crazy, then it would be considerably more.

New Additions to the Bag

All these discs are 9/10 rated and I picked them all up off Craigslist. Any special value to any of these? Debating on trading for what I really want.

Thanks for the help

Attachments

• 20131213_173007.jpg
    20131213_173007.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 20131213_172923.jpg
    20131213_172923.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 20131213_172939.jpg
    20131213_172939.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 43
I pulled a pfn Champ Viking out of a creek today. It's got a patent number on it, too. How old is this sucker?

It is fairly ding-free and squishy, too. Probably because it's been in a creek for who knows how long.

SCORE! :thumbup:

there's a viking that fits that description on the shelf of my local shop. not current production, but still easy to come by.

Thanks! :thumbup:
I'm gonna gift it because I have no use for it. Too bad there isn't a better story than "I used a stick" to go along with it! :D

Someone emailed on CL about a disc I have asking if I'd want to trade for a beadless 2 ring bar stamp Aviar. They said it was worth about $30 new. Any idea what this looks like and if that's true? I haven't found any info on these. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Is this thing worth anything? I pulled it out of the used bin at PIAS.

Cal tooled w/ patent #. 1.13. 7/10 conservatively.

attachment.php

There are a lot of opinions about whether Polaris 1.13's are CE or not.
Here is my opinion. This one might be partial CE. The only pure CE Polaris 1.13's I've seen are the milky translucent 1.13's. All the other 1.13 colors I've seen are partial CE at best. My personal favorites are the yellow 1.13's.
I'd value this one $10-15, depending on the buyer.
I might value it differently if I could hold it, but with just a picture...

Hope this helps.

Someone emailed on CL about a disc I have asking if I'd want to trade for a beadless 2 ring bar stamp Aviar. They said it was worth about $30 new. Any idea what this looks like and if that's true? I haven't found any info on these. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

I'm assuming that bar stamp means grid stamp. If so, that would be a small bead san marino avair. $30 would be a steal for a brand new one. You could probably sell a brand new one for $80+ If it's used should still be able to buy and sell it on here for a quick profit.

Also, I would like to know how much my 8.5/10 ontario rhyno is worth. It's 175g and lime green, not pearly but not clear.

Last edited:
There are a lot of opinions about whether Polaris 1.13's are CE or not.
Here is my opinion. This one might be partial CE. The only pure CE Polaris 1.13's I've seen are the milky translucent 1.13's. All the other 1.13 colors I've seen are partial CE at best. My personal favorites are the yellow 1.13's.
I'd value this one $10-15, depending on the buyer.
I might value it differently if I could hold it, but with just a picture...

Hope this helps.

I did a bit more research, and found out on DGR in the Ask Millenium thread that the CE Polaris LS is the 1.12...so it might make sense that it's partial CE. It does FEEL like CE, though.

The exact quote:
Here are the runs of Millennium discs that are CE-type plastic (from around 2000-2002) : QJLS 1.1 and CE-JLS Test Run of 2000; QMS 1.1; Q-Mega 1.1 Proto w/bar-stamp; Polaris LS 1.12; EXP 1.7 .

I'm assuming that bar stamp means grid stamp. If so, that would be a small bead san marino avair. $30 would be a steal for a brand new one. You could probably sell a brand new one for $80+ If it's used should still be able to buy and sell it on here for a quick profit.

There are definitely some DX Beadless Aviars with a Bar-stamp, not a grid stamp. That may be what he means.

anyone know what the M3 (M2) Proto Pink (the ones that bleed) are going for?

There are definitely some DX Beadless Aviars with a Bar-stamp, not a grid stamp. That may be what he means.

Yeah I couldn't figure out what he meant either. He said that it'd be worth about 30. He said barstamp beadless 2 ring Aviar. I asked for pics and haven't heard anything back. Maybe he was just making stuff up.

KC Pro 11x Roc

I bought a used bag and bunch of discs from a local guy last year, including this disc. When I played this fall with some advanced players, one remarked that this is a pretty special disc. It's certainly well-used but flies nicely: dependably stable to slightly understable for me. It would be interesting to hear opinions on what it is actually worth.

(The small bit of paper is just covering my name and phone # for Internet's sake.)

Thanks,
Phil

Attachments

• RocTop.jpg
    RocTop.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 60
  • RocBottom.jpg
    RocBottom.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 22
Got this MVP ION. It has no stamp, no tooling on the overmold. The tooling is circular on the underside of the disc. I know its an older run, but not sure on value.

nz0u3d.jpg

Picked this up the other day. Can anyone say what run it is and what its worth. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20131216_142930[1].jpg
    20131216_142930[1].jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20131212_123821[1].jpg
    20131212_123821[1].jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 20131216_142921[1].jpg
    20131216_142921[1].jpg
    91 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.