• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two innova eagles pre-flight numbers, rainbow stamp, both 10/10 condition white with rainbow stamp...what would these go for?
Also a periwinkle/blue top and white bottom Cro, pre flight numbers holo blue stamp 7.5/10...what would this go for?

Attachments

• IMG_1102.jpg
    IMG_1102.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1010.jpg
    IMG_1010.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Also have a deep maroon beast with blue stamp pre flight #s pro plastic 8.4/10 170g. What would this go for?

Attachments

• IMG_1105.jpg
    IMG_1105.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 34
I have two innova eagles pre-flight numbers, rainbow stamp, both 10/10 condition white with rainbow stamp...what would these go for?
Also a periwinkle/blue top and white bottom Cro, pre flight numbers holo blue stamp 7.5/10...what would this go for?

Eagles at most $10, Cro no more than $8

Also have a deep maroon beast with blue stamp pre flight #s pro plastic 8.4/10 170g. What would this go for?

$8ish

picked up a glow valkyrie at pias for 4$ was wondering what it is worth. I would say it is 6/10 condition. some ink on the back. This is the same disc but not mine. this one looks brand new but not mine. any ideas on value.

innova_glow_champion_valkyrie_2011_stock_1.jpg

oh and is that a first run stamp.

That's just a stock Glow Champion Valkyrie.

Nothing special. They're still making them.

You probably wouldn't get much more than you paid for it if it's inked up and 6/10.

That stock glow champ stamp is pretty neat though.

Last edited:
picked up a glow valkyrie at pias for 4$ was wondering what it is worth. I would say it is 6/10 condition. some ink on the back. This is the same disc but not mine. this one looks brand new but not mine. any ideas on value.

oh and is that a first run stamp.

anyone have anything on my post

<$10, used and low demand = not much value.

Edit: Buiscutboy beat me to it.

thanks. I paid 4 but isnt the star supposed to be first run.

The star has been used as part of a lot of first production run stamps but it is by no means a guarantee. There are so many exceptions that you are better off doing research if its not the full size star stamp that you see on recent first production run releases. (and that stamp even has discs where it isn't a first run)

Aheey8J.jpg

Gazelle is 174g - 9/10 - Never thrown, just storage wear - Ontario, Cal - PDGA Approved '94 - Cool sparkle stamp

Barracuda - 184g - 7.5/10 - Looks to have been thrown and slightly scuffed but otherwise is great shape - Ontario, Cal

Wasn't there a guy who collected Gazelles?

Hoping this doesn't get buried.

The star has been used as part of a lot of first production run stamps but it is by no means a guarantee. There are so many exceptions that you are better off doing research if its not the full size star stamp that you see on recent first production run releases. (and that stamp even has discs where it isn't a first run)

thanks. even though it is not first run i now have a glow valkyrie for 4$. hell of a price. PIAS is stupid when it comes to the discs. i have gotten champ sidewinders for 4 dollars and also a flx buzz for 4 dollars. :thmbup::thmbup:

PhillyMatt would be the Gazelle guy you speak of.

Funny thing is I just read today that the Gazelle stamp on the disc above is referred to as the "broken leg" by Dave Duniapace. :D

Latitude 64 Lava

Could not find much on Lat64 Lava color shift lately. The red one is a River no ink never thrown. The orange is a Halo ink on rim, minor scuffs. Both are very pearly. Also would like to find out about this Firebird 8/10. Someone was saying the preflight 12x kc are becoming sought after. All are 173g. Appreciate any info thank you for looking.

Attachments

• Picture-2.jpeg
    Picture-2.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture-1.jpeg
    Picture-1.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 35
  • Picture-3.jpeg
    Picture-3.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 38
Pre-flight Champ Firebirds are worth about $5 over current stock, to those who like them. To most people, they don't care.

8/10 PFN. thx.

$10-$12, so maybe couple bucks above current run in the same condition.
The opaque gummy PFN Leos are a little more sought after, the more candy ones like you have there aren't too different from present day ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts