• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal tooled Q JLS 5/10. Stamp is gone I can't tell what run it's from.

Worth throwing up on the MP or just dish it to a local shop?

here

image_zpsa13a568d.jpg

10/10 Gold 2014 Euro Masters G*ROC3 White Stamp. I think Max weight.

Cal tooled Q JLS 5/10. Stamp is gone I can't tell what run it's from.

Worth throwing up on the MP or just dish it to a local shop?

Unless you can find out what samp it is, hard to say.
All QJ's are CAL stamped, so that doesn't mean much.

All in all, my best guess is that you'll get more for it on the MP than in a local shop, especially if you can determine the stamp.
There are a lot of people buying QJ's right now.

Not sure what I have here with the JLS and the XL. JLS has some of that disc funk going on like its sat outside for a long time which I'm sure influences value and feels like older pro plastic. Do the older XLs fetch much for what it is?

Old XL's won't get you much.
Those old no-run jls's are grippy goodness, but I don't think you'll get much in that condition.

Unthrown first run elite-x buzzz-gt

These used to be worth a lot more, then Discraft came out with a run of Z Buzzz GT's, and the market just died.
Value? Unless someone knows something I don't, maybe $20.

how old is this teebird? And is it worth anything? 6/10 with wear and ink. Flat as a board too.

I think that is one of the best circle stamps. I think even in that condition it may be worth 50+ and I could be giving you a really low ball mark.

thrower proto destroyer

Weighs 174 and is 6/10. Light ink in the rim. Just curious as to how much it's worth.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1400982949229.jpg
    FB_IMG_1400982949229.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 18
  • FB_IMG_1400983001181.jpg
    FB_IMG_1400983001181.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 11
For both guys that posted, First Run Destroyers...not sure what to say.

It used to be $50-60 for new ones, still $30-40 maybe for 7/10. But they've gone waaaaaay up in price the last couple of years. Might be more like $100ish for new, still $50 or more for used.

Personally, I think the new prices are ridiculous. That's just what you see people paying now on Facebook and eBay.

I think that is one of the best circle stamps. I think even in that condition it may be worth 50+ and I could be giving you a really low ball mark.

I sold the same color combo last year with many chunks taken out of the disc and tons of back ink and got 33 shipped for it, with a lot of guys fighting over it. These must be crazy rare.

5/10 11x Champ KC Teebird CA tooled pretty faded stamp.

I'm not looking to sell it tbh just curious.

First run Star Destroyer final prices from eBay... The purple swirly one will get more than average.

vcPL6Ngl.jpg

10x Max Weight KC Pro Banshee

Just as the title states, I have a 10x KC Pro Banshee, Max Weight, 7.5ish/10.

Slight bit of ink on inside of rim was blurred out for interwebz safety. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts