• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have started to get out again after taking a year off from disc golf and in that year a few things have changed. I was wondering if Nikko stamped wizards are collectible. I have two black SSS peace sign. The stamp is red and is shaped like a hand forming the symbol for peace. I can take pics if people need it. I was thinking about listing them in the market place but want to ask a fair price. both are 9 to 9.5 with a few light scratches but the stamps are perfect and so is the plastic.

Thank you
Matt

Hello,

I've been away for 6-8 months. I'm getting back into playing, but not as hardcore as I had been. I'm trying to thin out my disc bins. Does anyone have any idea of pricing on:

Close to max weight Pearly Champ Sharks?
First run Star Sharks? (the one with the shark as the swoosh)

Thanks for any input you could provide

Got a few I am curious about
Is this a rare QMS or not? It feels gummy
175g 11x Kc pro gazelle rainbow stamp and pearly small faded red marks (near the gazelle stamp) but very good condition no ink
175g First run pro teebird surface scraped and stamp somewhat faded no ink (Probably not much I know everyone hates them)
175g Pearly star xcaliber PFN (lots of white and blue streaks) (also is a little dirty)
170g very pearly champion orc PFN ink in rim
Caution* this are very lazy photos they are in better condition then they appear (except the teebird that is probably worse than it appears lol)

Attachments

• 20141012_213715_HDR_resized.jpg
    20141012_213715_HDR_resized.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 20141012_213736_HDR_resized.jpg
    20141012_213736_HDR_resized.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 49
  • 20141012_213721_HDR_resized.jpg
    20141012_213721_HDR_resized.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I have started to get out again after taking a year off from disc golf and in that year a few things have changed. I was wondering if Nikko stamped wizards are collectible. I have two black SSS peace sign. The stamp is red and is shaped like a hand forming the symbol for peace. I can take pics if people need it. I was thinking about listing them in the market place but want to ask a fair price. both are 9 to 9.5 with a few light scratches but the stamps are perfect and so is the plastic.

Thank you
Matt

I've seldom seen Gateway discs go for more than $20 on here. Some aficionados might shell out a bit more, but typically that's going to be for some of the stamps from earlier runs. I do have a Nikko Wizard as well, but it's more for the personal collection than for selling!

I've seldom seen Gateway discs go for more than $20 on here. Some aficionados might shell out a bit more, but typically that's going to be for some of the stamps from earlier runs. I do have a Nikko Wizard as well, but it's more for the personal collection than for selling!

This seems to be pretty accurate. I thought Nikko hand-picked his discs so at least you know you have a good one.

O and I have one more Im curious about the price
SE rainbow stamp valkyrie factory tie dye 168g 8/10 No picture right now

Status
Not open for further replies.