• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit confused about the market on Buzzzes, so I wanted to ask here.

Max weight (180 g) little bit of ink smear as seen in the photo, Buzzz tooled, 9/10. Even with the Buzzz tooling, I feel like max weight makes it worth a little more. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Buzzz_barstamp_front_zps772ac988.jpg

And while I'm at it, how about a 180 g, 10/10 Champion Cobra?
IMG_5025_zpse2b40045.jpg

9/10 ★DS natural beauty 2009 Avery Jenkins Destroyer, buddy wants to trade me a 6-7/10 pearly orc for it. Both discs are about 170g. Is this a good deal or nah?

Just wondering if either of these are worth anything. The comet is 7/10 with the ink and the banshee is 6/10 no ink

I need a little help from you guys. 4 of these are DX Ontario Rocs (top left corner is star plastic). I am going to sell a few of them to a friend. I want to give him a "fair" price. I don't want to take advantage of him but I don't want to give them away either. I would rate them 9/10 never thrown but some minor storage wear. what are they worth DGCR?

also are they OOP?

Attachments

• Ontario Rocs.jpg
    Ontario Rocs.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 47
No bottom stamped first release McPros I'd say $35-$40 and the 1132 stamped $30-$35 new unthrown. Then just slide the value down incrementally for condition/ink.

New unthrown Star XDs are going for $150-$200 each. I saw an 8.5 or 9/10, no ink on Facebook last week go for $150.

Still looking for any ideas on what these light sell for as I got no replies the first time.....hopefully someone out there is an Aviar expert?

Looking for info regarding these two older Aviars as well as current market value. Thanks in advance!

170 San Marino 2 ring Big Bead Star Aviar Driver with Rainbow Stamp 9/10

172 San Marino Bottom Stamp 2009 CFR Aviar

I believe this is the very first releases of G* plastic, before all reg/proto stamps. Anymore info on these? It was the NorCal vs. SoCal tourney at Waller Pines in Santa Maria

picture.php

Still looking for any ideas on what these light sell for as I got no replies the first time.....hopefully someone out there is an Aviar expert?

Little to nothing above retail for the Star Aviar Driver, never been much of a market for those.

Maybe a few dollar premium for SM tooled DX, I've had a handful of them over the years and have preferred the plastic to current run DX. Great throwers, but there were a zillion of SM Aviars run, so they're really not that rare even though they are older.

Any worth besides typical used disc prices? It's about 6.5-7/10. Fading ink on bottom of flight plate and super flat top. Don't wanna rip anyone off but also don't want to undersell if it's something decent.
Thanks!

That Valk looks a hair better than 6.5-7 but regardless, it's the most coveted version, late CE basically, which flies close to the Valk's ratings which were originally based on DX plastic. The early CE's are more valuable but are way more stable. I have a 3rd gen CE that's about FL stable.

I've seen these going for around $40-50 in the 8ish range with no ink. Light plate ink tends to drop it around 20%. So, if it's a 7-8, I'd put the value around $32-40.

A new white one sold on ebay 2 weeks ago at $105 with 24 bids. A new red one went for 78. So, yea, definitely have some good value

Do you happen to remember what weight those were? I'm guessing the higher weights bring more value.

Status
Not open for further replies.