• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually going to be selling an used version of that type of disc, with a Red/Black/White factory dye. I was going to ask 18.

attachment.php

Ok, awesome. My gut was to ask somewhere in the $17-20 shipped range, and I am glad to see I wasn't far off. By the way - sweet looking disc you've got there.

I have a Blue Roc3 Protostar that I need to sell but I haven't sold a disc in quite some time so I don't know what to ask for it. It is 9.5/10 (I rate all new ones this regardless). No ink outside of factory written weight. It scales at 173g but is marked 172g. Nice red foil stamp. Can I get some opinions? Thanks!

Anyone?

I've got a First Run Pro Teebird, no flight numbers, pretty road rashed, some nicks and scrapes in the rim, one small slice on the rim. No idea what weight as its worn off, feels heavier though. Stamp is still there. Anyone have a ballpark figure of what it might be worth? I can get a pic up in a bit.

Ok, awesome. My gut was to ask somewhere in the $17-20 shipped range, and I am glad to see I wasn't far off. By the way - sweet looking disc you've got there.

FWIW, I sold one with a faded stamp, in just a bit worse condition for I think $15...somewhere between those two. So Id say $20 would be a reasonable asking price.

Are first run Stalkers worth anything extra? Got a few in 9/10 condition I'm wanting to sell, but want to price check them before I do.

Also what about 2010 Am World's chmion Katanas? I have 5 I want to sell and the prices I see them selling for is anywhere between $45-$75 if 10/10. Anyone able to help me nail down a solid selling price?

Here's a pic of the disc I'm talking about:

09-IMG_4893.JPG

Price check on this "Nine Time" KC Pro Aviar. Probably 7.5- 8/10 condition (only one small gouge and then normal nicks and scuffs for a disc this age).

No ink.

Those dark spots in the pic are shadows. It's in really great shape.

CAM02778_zps3jcsfvip.jpg

Wondering what these are worth?

Polaris LS 1.15. Very little ink
Omega super soft 1.14. Very little ink
Elite Z wasp with Raised double Z in the middle of the flight plate. no ink

Thanks for any help.

Heres one I found at an estate sale today. Its a R.D.G.A XL. 150. Has the year 2000 printed on it. Sorry for the blurry pictures. My camera had a hard time focusing on the red sparkle lettering.

Attachments

• IMG_3742.jpg
    IMG_3742.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3743.jpg
    IMG_3743.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3744.jpg
    IMG_3744.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 7
Hello and please help!:confused:

Could anyone of you give me an estimate, what is this 2009 Roc is worth $$ ?

Everyones opinions are greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your time!

Frolfer from Finland! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 31
qfmX3OHl.jpg
[/IMG
LrSfpgWl.jpg

Special Edition Valkyrie Prototype Stamp 7/10 with faded ink with several minor one major knick. any estimates? Searching Special edition valkyrie brings up old, out of stock, disc golf center pages with the original retail price, searching SE Valkyrie autocorrects to CE Valkyrie.

philmont disc

Heres one I found at an estate sale today. Its a R.D.G.A XL. 150. Has the year 2000 printed on it. Sorry for the blurry pictures. My camera had a hard time focusing on the red sparkle lettering.
Holy cow, a philmont scout ranch stamp on a disc!?!?! I learned to play on the course behind base camp while I was working the summer season there. I may be interested in the stamp for a reasonable price.

I have an 11x champ eagle that would be a 8/9 out of 10 if it weren't for my initials and pdga # on the bottom edge of the flight plate. 169g. Just wondering if this is worth selling and what I may be able to ask for it.

Any ideas?

Maybe nobody here is in the random150 gram DGA disc with a boyscout stamp from 15 years ago that no one throws market?
LOL maybe, but looks like the last few pages of discs posted had no values given. Not sure if that is normal or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts