• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are 8/10, 168g, no ink. Same pearly plastic, different stamps. Have a pearly blue 11x (not kc pro) coming in the mail tomorrow too...
KC Pro: Lighter weight than most throwers want but I'd still say an easy $50 if not much higher depending on where you post it. Cool color.

Champ 11x: Seem to hold value around $30 for CA tooled and $40+ for CAL tooled depending on stamp/disc colors. Again, non-max weight probably hurts the value overall but there are still plenty of folks out there that throw lighter weights (I'm one of them).

I don't think my picture came through the first time- here's the CE firebird - some ink on the back.

Any idea of value?

HJoFwHU.jpg

Anyone have an idea?

Omega Soft Putter value

I was telling a guy I met at the local course today, and we talking about disc. He mentioned something about Omega putters, and I told him I had an Omega supersoft putter (but it was at home). He said if it was 1.29 or earlier, he would trade just about anything in his bag for it. Checked and it is a run of 1.28.

http://postimg.org/image/w2cledivd/

[img=http://s12.postimg.org/w2cledivd/omega.jpg]

Is there really a market for this little guy?

The blend for each run is different and some folks strongly prefer specific runs. Is there a market for the disc? Sure, because there are folks who like the plastic. I don't know why he thinks all pre-1.30 plastic is much the same, though. Is the market for older Omegas huge? I doubt it. I throw early Omegas and wouldn't pay much of a premium to get one; I recently traded one of my old ones to another grandmaster who throws them because he wanted another (was a 1.6, IIRC).

Yep. I would say not a huge market, but valuable to those who want them. I have an old 1.4 that recently got a split in it. I would love another, but probably wouldn't pay a premium for one when there are so many other options out there now. I'm sure I can find something similar enough.

thank you guys for the input. only been playing about 8 months, but love the game. Its a disc I currently do not use, and I am currently only keeping it because one day I may develop a putting game that differs to my current putting attempt.

Three discs here. A Pro Line Monster that I had thrown a few times and basically sat in storage for years. Not sure about the weight, I think 170+. The second is a friends KC 10x Pro Teebird, 167g. The third is another friends old Champion Shark that I think is 170g.
http://imgur.com/a/oVc5U

I guess I should also add, the Monster is 9/10 with no ink, the Teebird probably 6.5 to 7/10 with no ink, and the Shark is probably 7/10 with ink on the rim.

Got this in a trade at a tournament the other day. Was wondering how much this thing is worth because i do not normally throw these. (although i might try this one out!) Any info would be appreciated!

Attachments

• img_20151025_205348075_22483048622_o.jpg
    img_20151025_205348075_22483048622_o.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 81
Got this in a trade at a tournament the other day. Was wondering how much this thing is worth because i do not normally throw these. (although i might try this one out!) Any info would be appreciated!

Depending on condition and weight anywhere from $20-30. From the looks I would say somewhere near the middle $23-25. Nice looking Beast you got there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts