• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how much a First Run Nuke OS or Buzzz OS are going for in 8/10ish condition. They are both pink and board flat.

Hey all newer member here as i am just getting back into the whole disc golf thing. I used to play a lot in the late 90s. Yesterday, I wash showing a guy my discs the other day at the course and he saw one of my discs and said it was worth something and i shouldn't be throwing it. Any thoughts on how much this one is worth?

Attachments

• IMG_2683.JPG
    IMG_2683.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 60
Whats it worth??????HELP

Going through my ancient stash of discs (havent played since midn 90s) with a guy at the course last weekend and he said this disc might be worth something? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a picture of it

Attachments

• IMG_2683.JPG
    IMG_2683.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 142
It's worth a lot. I'm not enough of an expert to give you an exact dollar figure.

Hey all newer member here as i am just getting back into the whole disc golf thing. I used to play a lot in the late 90s. Yesterday, I wash showing a guy my discs the other day at the course and he saw one of my discs and said it was worth something and i shouldn't be throwing it. Any thoughts on how much this one is worth?

Depends if it's been used or not. How would you rate the condition on a scale of 1-10? It looks like it's in great shape.

I bought a prototype Drone at PIAS a few months ago. It is unthrown, with a tacky feeling baseline plastic. Worth anything?

What would be worth more is the time machine he used in the mid '90's to get that Valkyrie.

I have 2 CE Valks(7/10 and 8/10) that I've tried to sell for $50 and $60 and never got any sort of real interest

I've seen them seek for decent money, but you'd probably be disappointed with the offers you get anywhere but some of the FB auction pages.

I'm half convinced those are fronts for something with the prices you see things selling for.

2nd run fd. 175g. Ink under shield on flight plate. 8/10

Attachments

• 20160903_195556.jpg
    20160903_195556.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20160903_195501.jpg
    20160903_195501.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 17
Is a second run 168 8/10 very pearly pinnacle ghost worth any more than stock price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts