• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this disc worth? - Innova Champion Edition Teebird

I found a champion edition teebird today and I think it might be first run. It has definitely been thrown as it has dings and scratches as well as some ink on the back. The mold and weight ink are pretty faded and hard to read, but I'm 90% confident they are 168 and TL. Any info helps!

Attachments

• 20170221_150333.jpg
    20170221_150333.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 20170221_150339.jpg
    20170221_150339.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 57
I found a champion edition teebird today and I think it might be first run. It has definitely been thrown as it has dings and scratches as well as some ink on the back. The mold and weight ink are pretty faded and hard to read, but I'm 90% confident they are 168 and TL. Any info helps!

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74105

Check out this thread. Do the 'streak test'. In that color and matte, I am rather sure is a first run.

These have a little bit erratic, especially thrower quality. With good photos on a decent day, maybe $45 to 50.

There is a sticky

Definitive guide the Champion Edition Disc. It's just below the link for this forum. It should help you out.

Anyone know how much a PFN Star Teebird should go for. Stamp is well worn but still flies great.

Attachments

• 20170223_194635.jpg
    20170223_194635.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 41
Value?

I know 2006 was the first year for champion wraiths, how much later did they start using the swoosh stamp?
Did they only produce them for tournaments?
Is there any idea behind the color of the disc because this is like a smokey sea foam clear with shiny pearly streaks. Any idea on what it's worth. Slighty thrown. 7/10 weight is 170s

Attachments

• IMG_20170225_103608.jpg
    IMG_20170225_103608.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20170225_103538.jpg
    IMG_20170225_103538.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20170224_184345.jpg
    IMG_20170224_184345.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 18

Yeah, as someone else said, if someone lost that on the course, I hope that you called the number on the back. I can only imagine how horrible it would feel to lose that disc.

I know 2006 was the first year for champion wraiths, how much later did they start using the swoosh stamp?
Did they only produce them for tournaments?
Is there any idea behind the color of the disc because this is like a smokey sea foam clear with shiny pearly streaks. Any idea on what it's worth. Slighty thrown. 7/10 weight is 170s

I had a buddy that was an obsessive augusta thrower. He picked up all of my 2007 CFRs and said for the most part they are the same disc. I know they feel and look different from the first production champ wraiths I saw around. By that time I think the pearly era was fully over and we were entering the champ with super dome time period.

I had a buddy that was an obsessive augusta thrower. He picked up all of my 2007 CFRs and said for the most part they are the same disc. I know they feel and look different from the first production champ wraiths I saw around. By that time I think the pearly era was fully over and we were entering the champ with super dome time period.

Pearly Augusta Wraiths are outstanding discs. They fly great and are very durable. The plastic blend is unlike anything out now.

Frankly I think it was that disc that really put the Wraith on the map.

How much would this go for?
Unknown weight

You really need a weight. Some were made in the mid 160s and are less desirable. ...pics of the underside too. I have had one and fooled with a few. They cosmetically bruise easy. If is is for some one to throw. It should have some flop to it held horizontal, take a good flex, and be tunable. Otherwise it is a hanger.

30-55$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts