• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worth a bunch.....

It's got the all the right marks and the last one I saw go was just above 108 before I stopped watching the old Ebay bidding. Could bring more. Weight were on the lighter side around 168 grams. You can go to the MVP web site and get run information in the section labelled "Ion History". Second run was the last run with "CAM Realty Tooling" present on the underside of the disc. Nice disc!

I believe this is a 2nd Gen Ion. Has Cam Realty tooling, textured rim, etc. No ink. Gotta Go Gotta Throw stamp. In very nice shape with a few scuffs and small nicks in the bead. Not sure of weight. What's it worth?

I just sold a new Classic Roc 168g on eBay

I see there are listings at 30. Here is what I did last week. I listed a new one, DX same mold, it closed out at 16 dollars plus shipping. You never know, catch the right person and you could see a good price.

I have an Ontario mold classic roc. Not sure if that's anything different then what's going for 30 bucks on eBay. I'd say it's 8.5/10
QUOTE]

I believe this is a 2nd Gen Ion. Has Cam Realty tooling, textured rim, etc. No ink. Gotta Go Gotta Throw stamp. In very nice shape with a few scuffs and small nicks in the bead. Not sure of weight. What's it worth?

photo upload sites

Soft plastic? For sure 2nd run if so.

Second Generation (January 2010)

The Second generation of the Ion was produced in 5 colors: blue, green, red, yellow, and flesh orange.
Approximately 1500 produced
5 colors: blue, green, red, yellow, and flesh orange.
Weights 171-173g
"CAM Realty, LLC" Tooling
Soft plastic
Sandblasted bottom
Bottom bead more exposed, but still have moderate flash

I wouldn't sell for under $100

I've been out of the game for a few years, hoping someone can help me with rough value on the following:

'05 USDGC Climo 4X Glow Roc - Flag Dyed
Proto Stamp *D Destroyer = 175G (I saw a previous post around $50ish for a worn thrower, not sure if 10/10 new makes a difference)
I also have some old custom stamped *D Destroyers from 09-10, is the value on these any higher than a normal run destroyer?

I've been out of the game for a few years, hoping someone can help me with rough value on the following:

'05 USDGC Climo 4X Glow Roc - Flag Dyed
Proto Stamp *D Destroyer = 175G (I saw a previous post around $50ish for a worn thrower, not sure if 10/10 new makes a difference)
I also have some old custom stamped *D Destroyers from 09-10, is the value on these any higher than a normal run destroyer?

I've seen the proto star ds in collector shape grabbing closer to 100 than 50 on Facebook groups. 10/10 value can really get silly if the disc is pretty. Swirls with a jellybean stamp vs a color no one liked with a meh stamp etc.

Mint first run Buzzz OS, is it stupid to throw this one or should I just enjoy the beadless OS love?

Attachments

• DSC_0564.jpg
    DSC_0564.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 27
Digging through the closet and have a few discs I'm deciding to sell or throw... have no idea what any of these are worth. Appreciate any help...

First Run and Prototype DX Valkyries... I think these are all near max weight and 9/10... box wear.
Proto_First_Run_Valks.jpg

Hero Discs Ontario Rocs... these are all 173/174, domey and the farthest flying Rocs I've ever tried... two of these were lightly thrown in a field, the others are mint.
Hero_Ontario_Rocs.jpg

4X KC Roc -- San Marino tooling, 1993 release, lightly thrown with minor ink (almost completely invisible), probably 7.5/10
4_X_KC_San_Marino_Roc.jpg

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry, having trouble with pictures... here are the other pics.

Hero_Ontario_Rocs.jpg

4_X_KC_San_Marino_Roc.jpg

My guesses are the valks are about 15 to 20 each, maybe 25. Somebody would probably throw 80 or more on the lot. The hero's maybe a touch more each (40 tops? Not sure). No idea on the 4x.

Facebook collector groups would have more specific numbers.

My guesses are the valks are about 15 to 20 each, maybe 25. Somebody would probably throw 80 or more on the lot. The hero's maybe a touch more each (40 tops? Not sure). No idea on the 4x.

Facebook collector groups would have more specific numbers.

Thanks for giving a ballpark... couldn't find many (any) points of comparison for any of the Rocs...

What would a 11x KC Pro Cheetah be worth?

I'd say it's an 8/10 and has a rainbow stamp on it. I can post a picture too if necessary.

Price checks for:
3rd run C-line PD, 7/10
8th run C-line PD, 8/10
2016 HL Star Tern, 10/10
LE ESP Comet, 2nd Run, 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts