• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG00166-20101201-1409.jpg

sorry for the huge pic, don't know how to resize

how much would this CE leopard in probably 8/10 condition be worth, no ink. not sure on weight but im pretty darn sure its over 170g

DSC07398.jpg

i bought a disc from a friend and he doesnt know anything about DG and he sent the wrong one, and to my surprise this was in the envelope that he shipped me. i already told him about it and i am going to give it back to him when he comes to visit, but i told him i might be able to find a buyer to give him what its really worth, but first i gotta figure out what its really worth lol

hrm.
I love her valks, I have one with her signature on it.

I'm a 4x-o-phile.

how much would this CE leopard in probably 8/10 condition be worth, no ink. not sure on weight but im pretty darn sure its over 170g

DSC07398.jpg

i bought a disc from a friend and he doesnt know anything about DG and he sent the wrong one, and to my surprise this was in the envelope that he shipped me. i already told him about it and i am going to give it back to him when he comes to visit, but i told him i might be able to find a buyer to give him what its really worth, but first i gotta figure out what its really worth lol

any opinions? ive had an offer but would like to hear what everyone thinks

sometimes the post office has a scale you can plop it on.
sometimes people have kitchen scales (which is what I use) to weigh for recipes.

i don't know how accurate the scale is at the post office but they might be willing to weigh it for you. either that or buy one at a store, use it, then take it back :thmbup:

any simple ideas on how to weigh it if i dont have a scale anymore?

Take it to Bed Bath and Beyond and pull out a kitchen scale and well you know. Often there are postage scales at the P.O. that will weigh in grams also.

i think im gonna take it to the automated posatge machine, weigh it like its a package and then just cancel the transaction

i don't know how accurate the scale is at the post office but they might be willing to weigh it for you. either that or buy one at a store, use it, then take it back :thmbup:

blasphamy!
I bought one for twenty bones, worth every bone too!

yea I have one too, worth it fo sho. I need one as long as I keep throwing Innova and Gateway... Discraft is far more consistent as far as written weights go ... although I think the weight sticker with the range is kinda bogus.

i used to have a really really good one from a head shop, weighed to the .xx, but then sold it as i changed certain habits lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts