• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ideas what this one is worth?

museum_disk.jpg

$20.12?

Scott Stokely world record commemorative XL, 52 of 211 made, autographed, never thrown.
100_3958.jpg

Scott Stokely autographed never thrown XL.
100_3954.jpg

Last edited:
20-30 for the xl's.
Discraft doesn't have much value, even with signatures- unless you find the right sucka... I mean buyer

I got a new one

I would like to know 2 things about this disc. 1, what the heck is it? I"m sure someone out there also has this disc and can tell me what kind it is. 2) what is it worth in case I decide to trade / sell it.

Attachments

• Photo0275.jpg
    Photo0275.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Photo0278.jpg
    Photo0278.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 41
well with the new DX from innova the new rocs are horrible feeling so i would guess your Big birds new would be around 17.50 or double new DX..... the mold would matter too. are they rancho/san marino or ontarios? that way you can probably get some good trades for them no doubt.

That Big Bird is still a sweet lookin disc!!

How much for a Breeze? Does anyone use them?

Played with a friend of a friend yesterday who played a lot in the early 90s

He had an old-mold flat-top pearly Pro Line (feels like CE) Beast. It was beautiful, and looked like about a 9 on the sleepy scale. He said it had been used alot and it is just super resilient. Anyway guy doesn't play much anymore and after I lusted over it, wondered if I wanted to buy it.

I figure I'd give him about $25, just because its so nice and since its nice of him to offer to sell it. Would that be ripping him off? I could imagine this disc be worth much more. It is frickin' sweet. I'll post a picture if I get it.

I would like to know 2 things about this disc. 1, what the heck is it? I"m sure someone out there also has this disc and can tell me what kind it is. 2) what is it worth in case I decide to trade / sell it.

1) Probably an aviar
2) about 10-12 bucks

This might look like an ordinary 141g Birdie.
100_3955.jpg

But it's formerly owned, and autographed, by Rappin' John Houck!!!!!
100_3956.jpg

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts