• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I found this disc and I can't seem to find anywhere on the internet to tell me the price or much about it. I did find one site that said is was a Sirius Orion "SOS" (alternate Orion LS mold. The disc is innova made but says millennium on the front. The abbreviation on the back is S. OS. Here is a pic. And it does have John Houck's Autograph, but I don't know it that really matter. What do you all think? Thanks
picture.php

not pdga approved
I think it is actually an improperly run version of the OLF
a quick review of the Millennium thread on DGR will give you a full explanation

not pdga approved

Hey Thanks ManU. I went to the DGR, but there are not reviews for this one. Anyone else have and idea?

not a review
but under the equipment sub forum there is a Millennium thread and if you work your way through maybe the last 10 pages or so you should come across a discussion and/or info about the mysterious SOS

not a review
but under the equipment sub forum there is a Millennium thread and if you work your way through maybe the last 10 pages or so you should come across a discussion and/or info about the mysterious SOS

Thanks ManU! I found out what it is, but I didn't find out how much it is worth. I am just wondering if this is something that is worth holding onto or not. Any idea?

Hey I found this disc and I can't seem to find anywhere on the internet to tell me the price or much about it. I did find one site that said is was a Sirius Orion "SOS" (alternate Orion LS mold. The disc is innova made but says millennium on the front. The abbreviation on the back is S. OS. Here is a pic. And it does have John Houck's Autograph, but I don't know it that really matter. What do you all think? Thanks
picture.php
I actually bought 3 of the same disc brand new directly from John Houck last year for 15 bucks a pop. It's an alternate Sirius Orion mold that they used for one of the World's Biggest Monthlies. It's a great neutral fairway disc but because it's not PDGA approved I stopped throwing it.

No pic, but I'm pretty descriptive:

Champion Edition
174 Eagle (not 1st run)
9.5/10
BLACK!!
RAINBOW STAMP!!
Double stamp - There is a black Maceman Joker stamped over the CE stamp. Really only visible in light reflection.

I've never seen a black CE anything AFAIK. I walked with a limp afer holding this.... :p

not pdga approved
Why are they illegal? AFAIK they were sold as Orion LS's. A manufacturer can change a mold or underside markings anytime they want. So long as Millennium says they are SOLS's, they are SOLS's and perfectly legal.

Why are they illegal? AFAIK they were sold as Orion LS's. A manufacturer can change a mold or underside markings anytime they want. So long as Millennium says they are SOLS's, they are SOLS's and perfectly legal.

true but i dont think john is looking at it that way.it would be nice because they feel awesome. its a valk top and fb bottom if i recall zam a while back. john said theyll never make them again,it was just a goof. he still sells what he has left for 15 bucks a pop at the warehouse,atleast he was a month ago

Brand new 173-174 Hard X-Challenger?

IMAG0371-1.jpg
I sold most of mine for between 12-18$ each.

I have one for you all as well.

165 Champ Cobra Pearly Chartreuse 8/10 very faded ink.

I know heavier is better for these, but I have not seen many like this one. Its pretty close to the same soft gummy plastic that some of my old proline/kc pro discs were.
DSCF2809.jpg

ink
DSCF2811.jpg

It is sort of pending a sale/trade but I am interested in what people think of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts