• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, was just pointing my current attempt to identify a disc.

Pics for you to match up to. Then find more info about pics. Posting pics helps more than anything.

Yes, was just pointing my current attempt to identify a disc.

Pics for you to match up to. Then find more info about pics. Posting pics helps more than anything.

Ah, I got cha, thank you very much sir.

Prior to posting I had actually "search this thread"ed this thread and struggled to find much, but thinking back, I was searching for "Champion Edition Eagle", I think I'll go back and try "CE Eagle".

Anyways, on my hunt I go!

*Edit*
Bahhh, I was denied use of "CE" in the search engine...hmmm.

HOLY CRAP!!!!

I'm gonna be a rich man lol

Mines looks just like that, but when held up to a light its all kinds of blurpley, grapey, haloey goodness:thmbup:

Congrats man! :D

I unfortunately found a CE eagle in pretty much the same condition on ebay for about 20 + 5 for shipping with 4 bids :doh:

I mean, hey, its not that bad I s'pose. I guess we all can't be lucky enough to pick up the right disc at the right time :thmbup:

i was at PIA the day that he took them out of the box

I'm a regular there.

I was helping him sort through a bunch of discs that someone dipped out a of a pond (about 30) and telling him that he could sell some of them for a tad more than what he usually sells them at (Z pred with Din Dang and uninked being one of many)

I picked up 2 protostars - one is a burnt orange the other is extreme blue(neon).

I tell him "to bad they didn't send you any grape apes ya know"

...he rolls his eyes back and pulls 4 Grape Proto Apes out from under the desk HA. "you can take your pick, but i'm keeping the others."

I picked up 3 three.:thmbup: one being the grape.

Today I was at PIAS, and I found a (10/10) Discmania MD2 with Innova's "Chirstmas" stamp on it from last year. Any ideas what it may be worth?

SUPER floppy omega non run ss. its at the top of the pic here

DSC03972.jpg

its got a holographic silver stamp. i wasnt aware innova would 'x out' millenium (and im sure someone will say its because its a derivitive of the company, which i am unsure of)

SUPER floppy omega non run ss. its at the top of the pic here

DSC03972.jpg

its got a holographic silver stamp. i wasnt aware innova would 'x out' millenium (and im sure someone will say its because its a derivitive of the company, which i am unsure of)

millenium is a sub company of innova so yes...it was an xout because the main stamp was off center probably

millenium is a sub company of innova so yes...it was an xout because the main stamp was off center probably

sweet. so any idea then what the value of one would be? i know an xout takes off the price, but i cant say ive seen any others like it, let alone another omega that feels like it. its way softer than my other ss' and a bit stiffer than a gum putt, but right in between them

PIA today scored a 7/10 180g yellow Hammerhead Hammer and a 8/10 174g yellow gummy Pro Rhyno. Score. What you think I can get for these?

Pro Rhyno is prob 20-25 range... i know the color tends to make a difference but im not sure if yellow is worth more than any other colors other than white

Status
Not open for further replies.