• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
here are the pics of the winthrop ching roc i was talking about last week. 2nd pic is of the certificate that is on the back of the disc.

Attachments

• IMAG0538.jpg
    IMAG0538.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMAG0537.jpg
    IMAG0537.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 31
here are the pics of the winthrop ching roc i was talking about last week. 2nd pic is of the certificate that is on the back of the disc.

hunter that is pretty freakin' cool. confirms that my red sky is 1 of 50.
I'd be interested as well if you're willing to trade or sell it :)

and misstamps aren't worth much, about 60-70% of the common non-misstamp price.

There were some double stamp USDGC Rocs from 07' that were more rare than some of the bagged collectors. They were run in some colors that weren't available in the collectors release, and pulled in $100+ on feebay. When I was a sponsor Jonathan verified how limited the double stamps were for some of those years.

1996 Worlds Omega AP 1.1 unthrown.

Had a chance to grab one for 15 bucks today but had no cash on me. Feel like I really missed out.

four time jk pro valkyrie. Not in the greatest shape.
valkyrie.jpg

circa-2001 Pro Eagle

Ok, I won a mint-condition 2001 World's Biggest Disc Golf event Pro Eagle recently, and was trying to figure out what it might be worth. It's an interesting color-shift.. blue to white. It's never been thrown, and has no ink. The little paper tag that came with it labeled it as Ken Climo 10x Pro plastic, however the stamp is the 2001 World's Biggest Disc Golf event one. I've been meaning to post a pic of it too.. I'll try to get that up tomorrow. Any guesses what it might be worth? :)

that 11x aviar is worth something, depending on weight

@stsgoalie - what's the weight? i would say 20ish.

max weight on that 11x kc pro avair.

Few more while we're at it...

IMAG0227.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0229.jpg
Proto OS
IMAG0230.jpg
Disc is in great shape stamp is wearing bad 11x champ avair max weight

$20 to $25 on the Nukes, under $20 on the 11x. Just sold all of my 11x Aviars for about $20, and they were in better shape and solid-colored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts