• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your best shot?

Tomahawks for days. This is the only shot I could make when I started playing and I'm pretty sure (barring arm injury) it'll always be my best shot. I used to be a pitcher in baseball, QB in football - and the arm strength is still there. Best shots are to tommy a Flick up to 300' with very high accuracy and then tommy a Nuke OS up to about 430'. Anything below 300' is always the Flick - the Nuke OS has a much longer turnover and needs more distance to provide a predictable line.

Fav part about the tommy is the ability to just throw over an entire treacherous hole and land that sucker by the basket (and then miss the 20' putt :().

My turbo isn't too shabby. It really comes in handy when the baskets are surrounded by bushes and whatnot.

I have two (Yeah, somebody always has to be different)

100-200ft approach shot from a stand still with a Suspect

And, a hyzer flip tunnel shot with a beat star Valkyrie that I can throw on a rope at head level.

150'-200' upshot thumbers ... coming in low from the left and playing the skip/flare to the right and putting the disc within 10' of the basket

... and making jaws drop when I do that ;)

Yep, what he said.
So much fun...

Understable disc with a lot of hyzer that flips up to perfectly straight. Got a pure, a fuse, a leopard and a beat in nuke that all do this line perfectly.

I've got a pretty solid power FH, a lot of people are impressed with my drives, but I think my 200-300 control shots are actually much more impressive. I can drop them just about wherever and shape the line I need to.

My OH shots are quite good, but since I've seen Matt Dollar play a few times, his thumber is even better than mine.

Jameson. Still usually sipped. Don't take shots often. If it's worth drinking, it's worth sipping.

In terms of shots I don't see many other people use, I'd say it's my knack for forehand roller approach shots. Generally as a get out of trouble or low ceiling approach, I'm usually able to put them pretty close, barring hitting a rock or twig that screws it up :gross:

My best shot is Buffalo Trace. So smooth for a whiskey it needs no chaser.

I'm good at the approach with my tried and true Champion Roc 3.