• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your favorite color for your discs?

What is your favorite color for discs?

• Red

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Orange

Votes: 33 21.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Green

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Purple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yellow

Votes: 18 11.5%
  • Pink

Votes: 58 36.9%
  • White

Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Black

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Other/Not Listed

Votes: 8 5.1%

• Total voters
I have a pretty basically colored bag.

5 white discs, 3 blue, 4 yellow/florescent green, 2 orange, 1 bright yellow, 1 red, 2 light blue, and 1 purple.

This thread has been done a few times, but I'm too lazy to get all prerube on you tonight.

I voted pink. Easiest to see when you throw, easiest to find when it lands. Other than pink, I think pink is good too. And so is pink. If pink, pink, or pink isn't an option, then neon yellow or neon orange. If those aren't available, I'll take yellow or orange without the neon option for $1,000, Alex. No dice on those? Fine. I'll take white (which sucks in the wintah).

Greens, clears, and dark discs are bad news man. Once they're off the fairway, good luck getting it back. Those colour discs just feed the "do you call numbers on discs?" threads.

Yeah, I spell colour with a "u". Go ahead and hate on me because that's awesome. I can take it.

Appears Im the only one to vote Green again. ;) Star green plastic is the bomb!

Yeah, I spell colour with a "u". Go ahead and hate on me because that's awesome. I can take it.

I see that the Commie Sympathizer Pachyderm has gotten a hold of you...:|

I seem to throw predominantly red and/or white discs. Just sorta happened that way.

One of my favorite discs was a champion tie dye orc, it rough purple (dark color), and green (foliage color) with a dark red center (another dark color) - from anything more than 3 feet, this disc was the exact color of any other green leafy plant cast in shadows from other plants. You can imagine what happened to that one.

I like bright primary colors that do not occur naturally on the course. Dark discs get lost in the shadows and clear discs are just plain invisible! I voted blue, but I have just as many red and orange discs.

Anyone pick their plastic for its color quality? I like how solid and bright Star and ESP discs are. Champion and Z are always somewhat transparent and DX gets dull.

Don't have many orange discs, but orange looks great in the air. Easy to find all year round as well. 2nd choice would be the champ green.