• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your favorite DG DVD?

If I never hear a made putt called "buttah" or hear about "pucker factor" again, I'll be a happy guy.

Although Billy has been a friend of mine since the mid 90's I just can't like his commentating. I honestly wish he would cut out the disc golf slang/lingo he uses. While I understand it I don't think it's helpful when marketing a product to the masses. Am I just being anal?

Abs not

I like Billy's work but he does overuse dome phrases here and there. The 2008 USDGC is also a good one. Avery and Nate on the commentary is a good thing

I also like that since 2008 they've had soundtrack options. Billy's live stuff, the one with the guest commentators and for 2010 there's a no commentary at all option.

Hot butter on a roll!

The golfing on the Clash dvds is solid. I enjoy all the MSDGC, Vibram and the Skyland Classic dvds as well.

My all-time favorite is the 2006 USDGC.
Billy is bested by Brian Schweberger and Barry Schulz.
I've watched it a dozen or more times and always enjoy it.

Are any of his vids available on dvd or online? I've looked for both of these along with southern shots and some other one I forget the title of, none of which I've found. Everyone seems to 'have seen it somewhere', or 'knows someone with it', but no one has any info on actually where to get them =P

you're in luck....pm sent.

Latest posts