• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your favorite disc golf video on the 'net?

-thanks for posting that urban dg project #3, thats my new favorite for sure..

-other than that i love watchin vids of open women... something bout watchin the ladies throw disc gets me all steamy:thmbup:

Ok, first off : Austin, your links dont work.

I wasnt able to decide which vid to pick. Sorry, but I posted quite a few.

Since this thread is just a shameles self advertisement by the OP anyway, I dont think he will mind me breaking the "only one vid can be your FAVOURITE" logic.

Great Vid, 3 Clips, Skins rounds by some of the very best of the game :

Swedish open 2010 entire Final, 5 Clips, realy the best quality in tournament coverage :

DGM, Vibram Open 2010 full final, full hour of material :

DGM, Vibram Open 2009, full final round :

A day with Dave at Dexter :

those videos of gateway? i think on the behind the scenes of how they create and test discs is pretty damned interesting too.

i think theres an old thread on disc golf videos if you search the archives.

This is my favorite because.....it's me!!

http://youtu.be/yCMCadH8HtA

Your video rivals the "blocked by skull" video for greatest ace reaction of all time! :thmbup:

I saw this like a month ago and have already used your line a few times. Thanks for hooking me up with a new catch phrase for every time I make a good shot. "HELL YEEEAAH!! whats up?!?!" :p

Last edited:
The 2009 Saturday USDGC by discmotoslots.
7 parts with Eric McCabe, Philo Brathwaite, Steve Rico and Brad Hammock as a foursome.
It really gets good starting with part 2.
No commentary, just some good disc golf.
Part1

Latest posts