• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your favorite disc golf video on the 'net?

Love the murdermike vids and clashdvd vids and those tali open vids.

and mine too :eek:

That cale putt was great, but I've always wondered why he wasn't called for a practice throw while he was celebrating.

Kenny did try to call it. Cale's round was completed when he holed out. A sudden death playoff is a separate entity. Giving him a stroke for a practice throw would be the equivalent of stroking someone for practicing between tournament rounds.

I thought he tried to call him for some sort of unsportsmanlike. Oh well, that was quite the putt and reaction.

I thought he tried to call him for some sort of unsportsmanlike. Oh well, that was quite the putt and reaction.

Seriously talk about over celebrating........:|
Everybody sounded drunk the way they were screaming.

My Videos

And after that self promotion (episode 6 is my personal favorite), my favorites are the 'a day with dave at dexter' and all the scandanavian videos, the quality of those are absolutely amazing

The Cale putt is one of the most exciting vids for sure but all the LCGM8 stuff is great.

Iron Leaf FTW!!!!

It starts slow, but then I start laughing pretty hard. This always makes me feel better about my game. :D

The best part of that video is without a doubt hearing the disc sliding on the ground half a second after the throw.

The true value of that video is that it's just a perfect storm of errors.

A.) He calls the basket a "cage" multiple times
B.) He calls his disc a "frisbee" multiple times
C.) Spins the disc on his finger to add street cred ;)
D.) He inverts his X-step(stepping left infront of right) both in his slow mo walkthrough and then in real time... teaching yet another generation of players exactly how NOT to do an X-step.

and the cherry ontop!!!

E.) Throws his disc straight into the ground, holds the pose head cocked to the side, swaggin the whole way... goes hands on the hips, gestures out into space to tell us "That was a great... great throw."

Pure comedy gold.