• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is Your Favorite Disc of All Time

Rancho Roc. They just do what you tell them to and you can be sure that it is always the indian and not the arrow when throwing Rancho Rocs.

rhynos all the way, any plastic depending on distance, the farther the firmer.

but if you mean one specific disc, it was a tie dye pro teebird that i had for about three years when i first started. it was when i played with just one disc and it was perfect in every way. i miss it :doh:

With all the good discs that are out there it is tought to say. Right now the disc I use the most and often love more than I hate is my ESP Zone. Unfortunately for the Zone I recently picked up an X-Link VP and have had throughts of abandoning the Zone for the VP.

My Gator Boss ~!!!​

Picture080.jpg

174 Star Boss ..Dx Gator Misprint

Champ Boss

Sentimental Favorite: CE Eagle

Honorable mention: Champ TeeBird, Soft Wizard, DX Roc, S PD

woah wait...i thought this thread was the "first disc ever thrown" thread....i haven't had a dx cobra in my bag since i lost the only one i ever had in the pond at Cedar Hills in Raleigh.

I think my favorite disc right now is the Comet. I have as many as 3 in my bag and throw them a lot. I recently did very well at a local tourney throwing comets and rocs almost exclusively off the tee. (Intermediate)

Now to water down my post:

I also really like rocs and rattlers.