• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What is your favorite distance driver?

Pro Wraith for all out max d situations. Most of the time I'm throwing either a Champ or Echo Star Teebird off the tee.

River (straight to U/S), Pred (O/S). If I could only choose one, it would be my 180g G/L Rivers. If I put them on enough of a hyzer, they fade. I can throw almost any shot between 300-350' with those discs.

Just bought a nice Blizzard 157 Boss. and that think makes effortless distance possible. I can throw it as far as i used to throw my CE Valkyrie, but with less effort. My 175 champion boss is about the same distance as well, but takes a bit more effort.

For clear skies, no wind, blizzard boss.
for any wind, the 175 champion boss is my taker.

Beat X Avenger (not SS)
Beat Star Destroyer (2005 tourney stamp)

the Avenger is easier for me to throw.

Overall, I'd say Halos. I keep at least 2 in the bag at all times (1 GL and 1 Opto) but sometimes up to 4.

After a few more rounds and lots of field time, I can firmly say my VIP King is my new favorite driver...the only problem I have is that it goes TOO far on the course I play the most! I can stretch the King and my new Champion Krait out to nearly 400, and my best with my Destroyers and Wraiths is around 350-375. SO yeah, VIP King is my new fave...that thing has such a pretty S-Curve and lands so soft. Money.

Latest posts