• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your "FUN" disc?

jenb

* Ace Member *
For me, it's a beat DX Stingray. I just love to hyper flip them.

Mind you, I would play all putter in a 1 disc round, naturally. And if I were competing very seriously, I'd think twice about throwing a DX Stingray off the tee on every hole. But in casual rounds, or "just for fun" tournaments, I seldom even pull out a driver.

So what is your most fun disc?

Starlite Wraith...intensely unpredictable...but kinda fun. Just like my 4 year old Pro Wraith that I lost recently :/

It's one of those "second shot" discs as of right now. Still have yet to control it correctly.

I love throwing comet shots that flip up and go straight forever, then drift right at the end. Really any lid-like flight is fun to throw and fun to watch for me.

Honestly what is much more fun than a Stingray?

That beautiful understable flight path, take a bit off and it's dead straight, put a bit of juice on it and it's a Hyzerflip machine.

You can flick it with a little finesse and it's just delightful.

Great, severely underrated disc.

My old warped, beat up Small Bead Aviar.

Had it forever. It does everything. Magic disc.

Either my Comet or my Wham-O 71 Mold.

I can flip that 71 Mold up and get it to fly long and dead straight for a good 260'. It's so floaty, slow and fun to throw

Oh man my fave was a 147 dx tee-rex. That thing was off the chain. Never knew where it was gonna go or what it was going to do but it was most likely going to be awesome lol. It is now resting in the bushes somewhere after all its days of abuse. I miss it.

P.S. Backstory to the disc and how I came across it. I was playing at Baker Park in Calgary, AB one day on a road trip and discovered it in the bushes. No name. No number. Just sitting there. First time I threw it I was hooked.

Latest posts