• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your longest flying disc?

WillA

Birdie Member
Just curious here. For me it is an old mold 172g Inferno in Evolution plastic. Second would be a 176g FGR Helios.

currently a 175 beat up echo star wraith. quite flippy. eithet that or a 150 champ valk in a talkwind (long roller with it is 700+ ft...in a tourney at that!!!)

lat64 flow...i threw wraiths/detroyers/surges, and ive thrown valks/bosses/nukes/katanas/forces/yada yada yada (every driver in the book really) but the flow just bombs for me.

At the moment it is the 170 - 175g GL flow. They are close to my wraiths but I can throw these farther with less effort.

Cheers - Koffee

Well until last weekend it was a beat up max weight echo star destroyer. That got lost on the last hole of a round. So now it is either a first run destroyer or another beat up star destroyer. Into a headwind in the wide open though it is my rampage.

A flippy 165 Pro Destroyer. Unlike any other destroyer I've had this one has a top similar to Whippets (has a huge poppy dome). It started out really overstable but now days needs lots of hyzer and when I hit the right line I've gotten it past 450 in tail winds. I mostly play wooded courses so I don't use it much because it needs to so much room to work.

I usually answer some kind of Eagle in threads that ask this question, but I'll be a little more specific this time. Currently, my longest flyer is a seasoned red 169 Star Eagle-X. It's in that sweet spot where it's beat in just enough to hold a turn for a while, but it doesn't turn and burn, and always comes back.

162 star vulcan thrown with a bit of hyzer. Never had the problem of overshooting holes until this disc...

A Beat in Echo Star Boss. I love love love this disc for maximum D! can get around 500 feet in the field near my house. though dont use it often with my other disc choices

Funny answer....the more I work with slower discs, the better I've gotten with them. My money flyer right now is a seasoned S-PD. I've cranked it up to 390ish. My Wraith is only slightly longer, at this time, because my snap/release isn't as consistent.

at the moment it is my Legacy Rampage that I got out to about 400 (I know not huge)
I've got a King on the way so I'm interested to try them out head to head

Latest posts