• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What kind of Roc is it

Bolo058

I have an innova Roc but it is a little different from my regular Roc. The two other Roc's that I have the room it's a little concave while this other Roc is convex on the rim. In the middle of my two regular Roc's there is the weight and an R in black pen. On the bottom of this other Roc there is the weight and what looks like GKRM. Anyone have any idea what kind of Roc this is?
6c87b2a3a3051f04502e2876c4926f90.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Soon enough there will be no "real" roc and the disc golf world will end.

We can survive on the buzzz but after that its all gyro and ebola imported plastic.

I agree with SD86, just double check if it looks like this VRoc profile picture.

DI_d2ec05ac-50df-47e3-9e4e-46d90a77770810.jpg

Soon enough there will be no "real" roc and the disc golf world will end.

We can survive on the buzzz but after that its all gyro and ebola imported plastic.

What with the buzzz "os" and "ss" I don't know what to believe in anymore.

To the op: probably a vroc. Post a pic of the pen marking. Or what the guy above me just said.

Last edited:
After looking at it more and comparing to other innova discs it could possibly be a G *(star) RM and not a GKRM. It does have a similar profile to that vRoc picture. I don't know why innova doesn't mold the make into their discs.
bbd8ac2d55398632e73c8b3a02d27203.jpg
5b6cf7c350fd7d1a9b28791ffb39a125.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

A little background info for the OP: the Rocamonga and VRoc share the same convex rim (which is why a rim pic alone isn't enough to know for sure). The VRoc has the San Marino top (and is thus a little less stable) where the Rocamonga has the Rancho top. I would guess from the G*RM marking that worldwide is correct, and it's a GStar Rocamonga.

Latest posts