• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What molds do you need to try?

Volt is on the top of my list for next year as well. There are just too many interesting discs these days and I feel like it actually hurts my game when I'm jumping around.

I want to try a wizard but I don't want to mess with my putting right now. I am boring and currently use a DX aviar but it is a Jack-O-Latern.

I want to try a destroyer only because I see most pros throw them but I know I don't have the arm yet.

I am also super curious about the foxbat!!! Who doesn't want to throw a foxbat?

Also the atlas becase it is an overmold and I just want to see what that is like.

I want to try a wizard but I don't want to mess with my putting right now. I am boring and currently use a DX aviar but it is a Jack-O-Latern.

I want to try a destroyer only because I see most pros throw them but I know I don't have the arm yet.

I am also super curious about the foxbat!!! Who doesn't want to throw a foxbat?

Also the atlas becase it is an overmold and I just want to see what that is like.

You won't regret trying a Wizard. I held off for a long time, now I'm carrying 4.

The Nova, Stag, Warden, XL, Z Meteor...that's enough for right now.
(And by right now, I mean RIGHT NOW! Tomorrow is another another list...)

Saint Pro the most. I'd like to try a new stap Opto Core and see if how they compare to previous runs. Mildly intersted in trying Champ Terns and this year's discraft ace race disc (our ace race is saturday).

I'd like to try most of the Legacy stuff because Rico is a baller.

I would also love to be able to try more Westside stuff. I like the pictures on them.

I have a couple C-PDs sitting on the shelf waiting for next year's field work sessions. I'm doing fine with my Eagle/Destroyer combo for now but have been curious to see if I can fit a PD in that lineup somewhere. I know many people have a PD filling that "gap", but I don't see a gap between Eagles and Destroyers so I'm not sure if it will actually find a spot... Only way to find out is to throw it a bunch and find out.

If you cant fit them in, they'll have a home with me :)

Come payday I'm getting a Tern. I tried one last week. 1 throw, missed an ace by inches on a line that's been giving me fits for a few years now. Perhaps it was a fluke, but...

Looking forward the trying out the Pro Saint, Champ and DX Roc3, Rival and Patriot. So many discs, so little space in the bag.

I really wanna try a Tern for some reason. You'd think a beat 166 star destroyer would suffice but no my interest is peaked

Saint, Sword, Resistor, Amp, Shock, Patriot, Rival, Respecti, Legendi, Jokeri, Lace, Unlace, Stag, Havoc, Halo, 300s PA4, D5, M1, PA2, Astra, MD2, TD, FD, PD2, DD2, Renegade, Pearl, Tursas, XS, Polecat, Sonic, Super Puppy ... Just a couple.

Saint, Sword, Resistor, Amp, Shock, Patriot, Rival, Respecti, Legendi, Jokeri, Lace, Unlace, Stag, Havoc, Halo, 300s PA4, D5, M1, PA2, Astra, MD2, TD, FD, PD2, DD2, Renegade, Pearl, Tursas, XS, Polecat, Sonic, Super Puppy ... Just a couple.

You're definitely gonna wanna try the Pa4 in 400s plastic too... great disc! Good luck with all of those though lol

I threw an Xcaliber a while back before I could really throw it. Now that I'm getting Destroyers out about 430ish, they get a little squirrely in the wind at times. I've been thinking about giving an Xcal another shot.

I really want to throw a max-weight Warship, other than that am I waiting for the opto Mace (according to lat64 they work on it this winter...).

I really want to try out a stiletto. Powered down or powered up, sounds like it could tackle any wind here in Abilene and handle the sometimes inconsistent torque of my forehand drives.

I have a couple polecats i could sell you lol and resistor

Dx and kc roc3 I don't know why I have enough beautiful old dx rocs to last a lifetime
Teebird in JL plastic
Blizzard condor
Maybe the D5 and the F7
750 plastic

Come payday I'm getting a Tern. I tried one last week. 1 throw, missed an ace by inches on a line that's been giving me fits for a few years now. Perhaps it was a fluke, but...

Nope, the Tern is by Innova and the Fluke is a Discraft Flash top and Nuke bottom.

I want to try a Destroyer but getting a good one seems so complicated.

Latest posts