• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What molds do you need to try?

mildly interested in the Fury, and PD.
putters, yeti aviar, pure
bandit?
that's about it

I've been trying out a lot more dynamic, latitude, and westside. I'm currently trying out the truth and fugitive. I'm really pumped about the truth. I've also recently picked up an escape and think its going to be a keeper.

Id love to try a full bag of Prodigy, and a full bag of Lat/Westside/Dynamic...
Maybe if come across a few hundred bucks to spend on discs

I'm not going to buy any of these but I would trade for them if I happened to see a good one. Just traded for a nice rampage and 2013 ace race so I'm looking forward to flinging them a little. My bag has been solid for so long and I'm so happy with it I'm not looking to replace anything just to have fun with them.

Icon Rampage ~170 , Icon Cannon ~170, TP Giant ~170, VIP Tursas max, VIP Underworld max, Premium Jokeri max, 400/400g D1+2+3 production run ~170, 400/400g F2 max, 400/400g M1+3+4 max, 300 PA4 max, Sirius Quasar ~170, Sirius Scorpius ~170, Lucid Verdict max, Classic Warden max, C PD2 170+, S DD2 ~170, C FD max, Flat C MD2 max, and an S P2 max

Try different plastics for molds I throw: Drone in Ti or Z, River in Gold Line, Wraith in Champ, Starfire in Champ or Star

Putter and putter driver test with Anode and Ion

Looking forward the trying out the Pro Saint, Champ and DX Roc3, Rival and Patriot. So many discs, so little space in the bag.

I've wanted to pick up a couple of DX rocs to cycle as the only one I've ever tried is a new r-pro which apparently suck. The ones I've found in stores were real domey which felt very awkward coming from throwing buzzzes. Are the DX Roc3s supposed to be flatter? Outside of the 3 mold what type of DX roc should I go after?

The only Discmania I've ever tried is a PD. Quality disc so I'd like to try some more Discmania molds, specifically P2, P3, MD2, FD, TD, and TD2. Also, I've never thrown any Millenium so planning on changing that sometime.

I've wanted to pick up a couple of DX rocs to cycle as the only one I've ever tried is a new r-pro which apparently suck. The ones I've found in stores were real domey which felt very awkward coming from throwing buzzzes. Are the DX Roc3s supposed to be flatter? Outside of the 3 mold what type of DX roc should I go after?

I tend to prefer dx rocs with a gradual gentle dome. Seems like there are a ton of soup bowl poppy tops out there, so the best response would be to go fondle some and you'll find the ones that feel right to you. Kinda like wizards, always keep an eye out for ones that just feel good.

can i please just have a huge pile of discs with every mold in each plastic and throw all of them one after the other??

Interested in the HyzerBomb/Millennium Mortar in the Frontline-X plastic, love Discraft's FLX stuff so I'm eager to see some stuff from the Innova umbrella in a gummier star like plastic, and the mold is supposed to be a Gator variation so it should be a great utility/crappy weather disc.

I wish someone would fill my Innova Starter bag with a killer Legacy setup (no putters or "14" speeds tho) Ghosts, Rival, Patriot, Bandit and the other two new ones!

Love the Volt, you should try it. My list right now looks like:

- Mako 3
- Legacy Ghost
- Zone
- Warden
- Opto Pure (love my zero lines)
- Prodigy Disks: F2, D3 or M4

I tried the Resistor FR from DN, and it definitely resists Turn, but fades way too much for me so far. Super flat top.

Latest posts