• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Plastic/ Mold Combos Would You Like To See in 2016?

Bring back the champ shark. I would say pro, but I would probably still be seeking the old ones.

eagle siggy disc swirly s-line fd2

I have been asking for SFD2 also. What has eagle done to earn a sig disc? I would love to see him win an NT. Also if they made it his sig disc he would want a beefy one. I have some of his castaway FD2s that were deemed not stable enough. If the S was beefy enough I wouldnt cycle those over Cline. Maybe thrash one to compliment the CLine.

Would love to see swirly star gazelles.

This would be super sweet :thmbup:

Regular production Champion Rancho Rocs...it'll never happen. I'll just keep stocking up on USDGC Rocs. I'd also like to see regular production Champion BB Aviars...I doubt it.

Regular production champ rancho's will never happen, but it would be a dream come true.

Z FLX & ESP Wasps. I know that these are available as limited runs (fundraisers/factory store) but I want to see them as regular production. Too good of a mold to only be available in one plastic.

Z FLX & ESP Wasps. I know that these are available as limited runs (fundraisers/factory store) but I want to see them as regular production. Too good of a mold to only be available in one plastic.

^^^This, would Love an ESP Wasp. Actually I would throw a lot more Discraft if they made more of their molds in something besides "Z" plastic.

Same with Discmania and their "C" line. Give us some more options in your line up!

Have you tried the Champ Shark3? Is it too much different to be a problem? My Champ Shark3 is doing very well for me....

Yes, I love the shark3. It is the shark I throw when I want to power up a shot or throw a long mid shot. The champ shark is a bit beefier. After today though I may be better with a gator. The champ shark while being better for flexing or spiking backhands than a shark3 does not hold up to the oat my sidearm makes sometimes near as well as a shark3. Shoot I was throwing my qms and pro shark FH smoother than the champ. May be a grip issue I need to figure out

^^^This, would Love an ESP Wasp. Actually I would throw a lot more Discraft if they made more of their molds in something besides "Z" plastic.

I picked up a limited run Glow Z FLX Wasp last year and it is a really wonderful feeling disc. Perfect blend. They make the BuzzzOS in that plastic (along with a lot of other molds) but that disc is just to fast and OS for what I want. Wasp fits me perfectly.

Legacy Enemy can't come out soon enough, but I'd really like something akin to a Harp from Legacy, OS putter/mid, Ghost isn't really even close to that and it's the one thing I feel like I'm missing from my short game. When I threw the Harp, I could trust it to end fairly close to where I wanted to throw it even if I shanked it offline somewhat, Ghost lacks the solid fade.

Latest posts