• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What Pro do you want to see/expect to see breakout in 2019?

I'd like to see Cale have a big year. He is one of my favorites to watch play. Colglazier is great too. My older school picks would be Feldberg and Barry.

I'd also like to see Mike Randolph and Jeff Watson come out of the woodwork and tear up whatever division they want to play.

Jeff Watson?

As far as someone I'd like to see take a big win, how about AJ Risley? He has one of the best attitudes in disc golf along with Lizotte.

One more vote for my son. Since he's been home for the off-season he has flipped a switch - a few hours in the gym each day, a few hours of field work and putting practice, 25-30k steps a day, reading/studying about exceptional performance and mindset, and practice rounds. Looking lean and mean.

One more vote for my son. Since he's been home for the off-season he has flipped a switch - a few hours in the gym each day, a few hours of field work and putting practice, 25-30k steps a day, reading/studying about exceptional performance and mindset, and practice rounds. Looking lean and mean.

Oh snap! Rizmode activated.

Has anyone mentioned Nathan Queen?
NC lefty, 11th at USDGC, rumor is he might be travelling some more this year.
Just got sponsored by Innova and had some quality wins last year, including an A-tier.

Just got sponsored by Innova and had some quality wins last year, including an A-tier.

We could finally get the elusive all Nathan card.

Sexton
Perkins
Doss
Queen

Queen just killed it at the Kings cup a couple weeks ago and is on his way to Vegas real soon to start his tour.

Living in Raleigh, definitely pulling for him. It's crazy to see a guy every other week at dubs and then see him do so well at USDGC.

:clap:

Lean... ok.

But mean? Doesn't seem likely based upon his video persona, anyway. :)

Last edited:
I would love to see Zackeriath Johnson have a breakout year. He's been laying in the weeds and has what it takes to run with pack. He's also a solid dude with a great outlook on the game.
Maybe the switch to Innova will do the trick, although i do believe it's the archer not the arrow.

True. Well, either way, I think it would be reasonable to say Discraft is expecting him to break out sooner rather than later. I haven't seen him play enough to have my own opinion on how likely that is. He does seem pretty young, though.

I heard Turner had some injuries this past year. But 2017, he had some good finishes. 7th at Worlds, 1st at Nantucket (against McBeth, Eagle, Sexton, etc...), several high profile aces, and mostly finished in the top ten in all his NT and Major appearances.

You know... if i won the lottery and i didnt have a commitment to my children. I am an 800 rated golfer... I dont know if i wouldnt go around playing random A-tiers as my full time gig.

...and we would poke fun at you as well. Just like if my 870ish rated self decided to the same, I would expect the internet to laugh at me.;)

Latest posts