• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What song defines your DG game?

Whip it By Devo, the song is stuck in my head lately when I drive off the tee. The beat right before the whip sound is 1, 2, & 3, 4 snap is perfect to get the drive down.

I also have the poem part after Nights In White Satin by Moody Blues the Breathe Deep just that line when I get ready to putt in my head. That or the song I'm you Venus the Baby She's got It line for putting.

Last edited:
Player - Baby Come Back

Brittney Spears - Baby One More Time

Wiz Khalifa - See You Again (actually hit me hard for the first time on a course, RIP Rhyno)

Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble

Katy Perry - Dark Horse

Most of the titles are self explanatory, but the Choruses really speak to me and my game.

This will date me a bit, but I seem to remember a cheesy love song from the 70s or so titled - Don't Cry Out Loud.

That's probably about right, lol

I like to think Shaky Graves- Unknown Legend, although maybe some days it's more like Radiohead's Let Down.

Metallica - all nightmare long
Rings of Saturn - inadequate
(For blowing birdies) Nile - as he creates, so he destroys
(Tournaments) rhapsody - dawn of victory
Galneryus - new legend
Queensryche - best I can
(I wish) Van Halen - big fat money
Dream theater - fatal tragedy
(Bad round) DT - finally free

I have A LOT more

I have really good rounds and really horrific rounds so I got some for all my rounds

Metallica - all nightmare long
Rings of Saturn - inadequate
(For blowing birdies) Nile - as he creates, so he destroys
(Tournaments) rhapsody - dawn of victory
Galneryus - new legend
Queensryche - best I can
(I wish) Van Halen - big fat money
Dream theater - fatal tragedy
(Bad round) DT - finally free

I have A LOT more

I have really good rounds and really horrific rounds so I got some for all my rounds

I hear ya. I had a round on Monday that was like Tool - Prison Sex (F'd in the A).

Last edited:

Latest posts