• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What type of DG'er are you?!?

What do you say when your competitor's/friends are putting?

• "You got this"

Votes: 137 88.4%
  • "Miss it, Miss it!!!"

Votes: 18 11.6%

• Total voters
i always wish my friends and competitors well. one i never want to see someone have a bad game(i've been there and it sucks), and two if my friends or competitors step the game up i do too. sowish them well and it will come back to you.

I say, "You got this." But really it's just reverse psychology. You know... pump em up so they have farther to fall. That way it's harder to get up.

In reality I like seeing good shots. I don't care who shoots them. But, if it's the last hole and I'm up by one, and they have a twenty-five birdie putt to tie... reverse psychology all the way.
DSCJNKY

it always fun to razz someone who is gonna razz you back. but with the other ppl outside my group i GOOD SHOT!!

If it's DONOVAN miss it! MISS IT! as he is throwing. And if he does make it I must use all self control and restrain that I have from further comments or assault and battery. Anybody else I wish the best and encourage them. Even if they are beating me or there next shot is going to beat me.

I believe im a nice encouraging guy. Here lately I have notice even with out the effects of alcohol I have become quite the trash talker. It does not matter if it is drives, midrange or putts. For some reason when I play I just really want to talk trash.Even if I dont know the people im playing with or not now it just seams like I have to do it. I will start off Great Job on tee 1 by 18 its all about your mom.

I think I'm generally pretty encouraging and I really like to see great shots. I'm pretty quiet, though. I'll occasionally dish out the deserved "nice shot" on a great throw, but otherwise I'm kinda quiet. If I'm with friends I notice that I tend to talk about flaws I made on recent throws or general banter about throws I've had on the hole we're on previously etc.
I wish I had someone who played at consistently the same level as I do, maybe that would arouse some of the trash talk in me. The people I play with on a consistent basis I either don't know well or are much better/worse than I am, or both.

I was playing in a tourney today and it was the last hole. My competitor had a 40 foot putt for birdie to tie my brother and I (doubles tourney). I was muttering under my breath "Miss it." Of course I didn't want him to make it, but he did. It was a great putt so I let him know by telling him. We ended up tieing for first. We really had a lot of fun. If someone makes a great shot even when I don't want them to, I will let them know I appreciated their shot.

I like to see everyone do well, no matter who I am playing against. I also like seeing long putts and cool shots.

I believe im a nice encouraging guy. Here lately I have notice even with out the effects of alcohol I have become quite the trash talker. It does not matter if it is drives, midrange or putts. For some reason when I play I just really want to talk trash.Even if I dont know the people im playing with or not now it just seams like I have to do it. I will start off Great Job on tee 1 by 18 its all about your mom.

'its all about your mom' Dude that is the funniest thing I read in a long time.

If it's DONOVAN miss it! MISS IT! as he is throwing. And if he does make it I must use all self control and restrain that I have from further comments or assault and battery. Anybody else I wish the best and encourage them. Even if they are beating me or there next shot is going to beat me.

I love lamp! AND still hope you do great on every single one of your shots. :p Kill 'em with knidness baby! :D

You can do it!!!!! We really don't compete against each other. I'm usually just out their for fun.

Out loud I say, "You got dis."

On the inside I'm screaming, "Miss it you friggin' Mongoloid!" J/k.

My friends and I are all pretty supportive, while being competitive. Like to see them make great shots, but if a round comes down to the last hole, or the last putt, I'm as cutthroat as Michael Jordan. :)

If there's money involved, I like NOONAN !
I also pull out the NICE SHOT ! if I need it. This works well if you say it as your opponent is releasing his disc, while staring directly at him and not even looking anywhere near the basket.

Mmmmmisss it Noonan!.....Mmm-miss it!

If there's money involved, I like NOONAN !
I also pull out the NICE SHOT ! if I need it. This works well if you say it as your opponent is releasing his disc, while staring directly at him and not even looking anywhere near the basket.

Thats freakin' hilarious... I LOL'd!:hfive:

I carry my sharpie always hoping one of my friends Ace's one. I just love watching a disc fly, maybe I smoke too much but there's something truly beautiful about the flight of a well thrown disc. I root for everyone... except playing skins.

I want to win when my opponents are playing good! Backing into a win because someone missed some easy putts feels empty.

I encourage anyone to make their putts even my competition! I will bag on certain friends real bad if they miss though.

I think some people that I play tournaments with think I cheer for them too much. I love celebrating with other people. It drives me to play better to some extent and honestly, I would rather loose than win because everyone else played horrible.

I usually keep quiet in tournaments and offer some congratulations when they make a nice shot. However when I'm playing with my pals, I like to do some good ribbing sometime or when they miss a easy putt, i go "I CAAAN'T BELIIEEVEE YOU MISSED THAT!! My granny could have made that!"

Latest posts