• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What was your first bag?

I started with an Innova starter bag which I had for about 2 years. Since then I've had a first run Upper Park Shift, then a Voodoo Karma, and I just ordered a Latitude 64 Luxury bag on Tuesday.

It was a gray Lightning "small" bag like this one, only mine had 'Prostyle' emblazoned on the side. I shoved 14 discs in there. The shoulder strap padding wore out pretty quickly, but I got about four years out of it.

Fade Crunch Box/Lat 64 Pro Bag/Voodoo Mojo/DD Soldier/DD Ranger currently.

Fade Crunch was a great bag. I had a banana yellow one, a pink one (hey, I can rock a pink bag), a light blue one and a Dirt bag. Loved the dirt/brown one, always looked clean.

Lat Bag was good but too big for my needs.

Voodoo was similar to the Lat Pro size wise but better built. I had the awesome Purple one but on long days, it put a hurting on my back, so I switched to the Ranger backpack. Love the Ranger. Great bag, no problems with it at all. I also have had a soldier bag in there, good bag but I liked the backpack's fit better.

I started out with a free back pack that someone had given me prior to me playing disc golf. Then I got a fade bag, one that held like 8-10 discs. That began to wear out pretty quickly after I started playing 3-5 days a week.
I then spoiled myself and bought a Innova competition bag which I still use 4 years later.