• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What would you do if there was no disc golf?

I have a really busy life and lots of other hobbies so I would be fine. I go to the gym regularly so physically I would be ok also. There were about 10 years (between college where I played object and when I discovered baskets) when I didn't play at all.

Or would you just sit around drinking beer all day?.

there has to be no disc golf to do this?:D id prolly just go fishing, hunting, offroading, xbox live, and a lot more sex bc i would always be on better terms with the mrs.....hell pretty much everything i do when im not playing dg...lol

Let's see... well, probably go back to what I was doing before I got a job that took me away from it for awhile. That being mountain biking. Perhaps also get back into bowling. I played in a league back in high school. Still have my ball & shoes, so there's that. Don't play much of that nowadays. Gotta save my arm for the course!

Oh, and shoes aren't that expensive and totally worth it!

I would no longer stare at lanes in woods as I drive.......I would probably be thinking about football season coming up rather than looking forward to Autumn Disc Golf! I would have less scratches on my calves.....my life would have a huge void and I would probably innately throw that pringles lid into the trash can and get some weird vibe "like yes I can't help but having a deja vu moment here"

Latest posts