• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What would you pay for a really cool mini?

What is the most you would pay for a unique mini?

• $0 - I would not buy one

Votes: 13 9.7%
  • $5

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • $10

Votes: 35 26.1%
  • $15

Votes: 11 8.2%
  • $20

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • $25

Votes: 13 9.7%
  • $30

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • $35

Votes: 5 3.7%

• Total voters
All the minis I've ever had were either given to me (got a sweet Vibram one from SS here) or part of a player's pack. Given the propensity I have for losing them, I'm not spending over $5.

I'm currently using a UV mini, it turns purple in sunlight :hfive:

I would like a mini that said DGCRPD. Maybe a badge and handcuffs.

So my buddy who owns Fully Loaded DG custom hand made these for me. Both are 1 of 1. He makes several hand made custom wooden minis and trophies and I think his prices start at $15 and go up from there. These were my 30th bday gifts. My last name and nick name were laser engraved on the back.

8119531705_f1ab4a1c4b.jpg

8119546128_9eca42d851.jpg

So my buddy who owns Fully Loaded DG custom hand made these for me. Both are 1 of 1. He makes several hand made custom wooden minis and trophies and I think his prices start at $15 and go up from there. These were my 30th bday gifts. My last name and nick name were laser engraved on the back.

8119531705_f1ab4a1c4b.jpg

8119546128_9eca42d851.jpg

Jay Reading showed me some of this guy's stuff. It's pretty sick. Dude has skills.

I'd spend $50+ on a Jason Lee, PaKoH, Freeek, Sling, Snic, aK/Sarah, Burtoni or many other highly skilled glass artist minis....I've spent 6x that on 18.8 slides and dramatically more on tubes.

For now I'm content w/my glow 'no low putts' Marshall st mini

I'd spend $50+ on a Jason Lee, PaKoH, Freeek, Sling, Snic, aK/Sarah, Burtoni or many other highly skilled glass artist minis....I've spent 6x that on 18.8 slides and dramatically more on tubes.

For now I'm content w/my glow 'no low putts' Marshall st mini

I've spent a ton on glass work from some very sick artists. I at one point, had a glass pop can piece that looked just like a crumpled make shift beer can. Was very artsy and epic. Glass work can be VERY expensive.

As for a mini, I'd pay up to 25 for something that I found to be awesome. That is unless it's a super detailed glass mini. Having blown glass for years, I know what it's like when people low ball your time and effort.

Latest posts