• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What would you throw

At 230' I'd throw my beat putter, although I might throw the Comet depending on how much trouble I'm in if I go long.

Jukeshoe, you've never heard of sex panther? Three putt, long is ok. The only place you don't want to miss is short (obviously) or left. If you catch an edge and roll left there is a slope that goes to the lake. There are too many trees to make the lake, but it drops in hurry to the left.

Forehand, standing still, Quest Scream. If the dog leg turn was sharper, I'd say same shot, only with my Groove.

David

I would probably go with my #2 Slice, or my Rhyno.

I would have to see in person but I would either pull out my Star Stingray or Pro Cobra.

Lefty...can they be beat to flippy? Mine is pretty physically ugly and I have only torqued it over once.

My other option here would be a stingray forehand.

Lefty...can they be beat to flippy? Mine is pretty physically ugly and I have only torqued it over once.

My other option here would be a stingray forehand.

I've never seen one beat to flippy. If you had said flippy, you would have been the first person I heard of to actually get one to that stage.

I got mine used and have been throwing it since October on every hole around 200' and any upshot that needs to be straight and it has not changed its character one bit. It is a premiere.

With the amount of love the VP got on DGR and to an extent here, I am surprised that the Sinus didn't catch on more. Must be better marketing from Vibram.

I'd forehand a Pro Starfire at it, can get a nice straight line with a mean skip-fade at the turn just to be different. In all actuality I'd just flick a putter at it and take the birdie.

Latest posts