• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

I have a few to pick from:
Magic
Comet
JLS

I think I would have to say the Cobra in all plastics....DX, Pro, Champ and CE of course. Those discs can do anything. I don't know what I would do without the Cobra in my bag.

They do not make the Cobra in anything but DX, right? Or am I missing something?

They do not make the Cobra in anything but DX, right? Or am I missing something?

nah they have champion ones too or they did back in the day .. and they are sick lol ..and if i remember right they had old pro-line cobras.. innova factory store did another run of the old ontarios but dunno how they did..but yeah the Champ and Pro-Line are now "OOP" or out of production so can get pricey.. they also now have the Champion King Cobra but i guess thats a different story

Last edited:
Hat trick

I'm gonna post for a disc I've never thrown , but it felt really good in my hand as I passed it to Rudy , Champion Spider ! He threw 3 aces with it last Tuesday , I need a champ Spider ! ( and he's hit 2 other aces this year with it)