• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] What's in your 2017/18 glow bag?

Mine bag us pretty utilitarian for Glow. I keep it pretty light as I don't want to carry my full backpack.

Plutonium: I only own 1 in this plastic, but I love it
Opto Compass: generic midrange with Glow tape
DX Glow Teebird: super beat in for rollers and annys
Color Glow Teebird: stable fairway
Color Glow Firebird: it's a firebird...
VIP Catapult: LED taped on for workhorses driver
Champ Glow Xcal: FH diatance

Change up!

Pink JK Glow Aviar
Glow ESP Zone (original run?)
2x KC Glow Roc (white)
Glow Champ Eagle X
Glow Champ Roadrunner
Pink SPCGFTFB
Pink CG Champ Destroyer

2-3 blacklights, typically have at least one to spare if anyone shows up without a light.
Also a headlamp/clipboard/pencil for scorekeeping.
Oh yeah, and I finally got a glow mini for this year. Glow tape on a regular mini was getting pretty lame.

I'm pretty well oversaturated in the OS drivers. The Glow Eagle is a total meathook, so is the the CG Destroyer. However, it's been scientifically proven that more discs = more fun.

Traded the Zone for a champ glow Shryke. Great move!

Was hardly throwing the Zone anymore, because:
  1. I only ever used it for FH approaches, and lately I've been using the JK Glow Aviar for those purposes.
  2. After switching to JB for my primary Zone, even the old ESP is too slippery for my tastes now.

Shryke, on the other hand, has been seeing a lot of use. Easy to learn. Great flippy counterpart to the meathook Destroyer.

If my xmas wishes are fulfilled, next addition will be a glow Nova (Glow-va?)
Glow plate AND glow rim. What a world!

Also, while I'm in this thread, check out the glow tags that are in circulation this winter here in Billings, MT:

picture.php

Each tag is a plain glow mini, number outlines formed by cut vinyl.

(Sorry for the blurry picture, although to be fair, that's typically about how I feel at the conclusion of a glow round!

Bagged this for a tourney earlier tonight (no wind, 34 degrees, max hole maybe 450')

Glow Sole
Glow VP
Glow Meteor
Dx roc
Glow roc3
Pfn Star teebird (honey)
Ch faf grippy firebird
Glow Qjls
Glow thunderbird

..., Course specific, but not far off from normal bag. .... Meteor stretches replacing almost all of my low wind leopard shots now anyhow

I wanna glow QJLS, where they at:D:thmbup:

Sorry, my mouth was watering...

eclipse ion
glow aviar
glow z buzzz
glow phenom
glow champ eagle L
glow champ eagle x
glow champ firebird
glow champ orc
moonshine trespass
glow wraith