• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

Wraiths - Champion and Star - Best max D disc for me easily. Great distance without sacrificing control.

Pains - Opto and GL - Covers all the mid range stabilities using premiere run Optos and beat GL. Suckers are easy to control their distance and the stability.

Swans - Eco1 - The feel in hand inspires confidence, both in mold shape and plastic type. Newer Eco1 feels pretty stiff and can work over time to downright floppy if desired. Haven't tried the newer BT plastic for this mold yet.

I think it'd be hard for me to take FD's out of my bag. Between my S, C and flat C they cover so many shots.

I've tried other stuff but nothing has done a better job

Suspect - my favorite disc to throw by far.
Judges - putting game has never been more consistent since switching to these. I no longer have an urge to try out new putters.
Blizzard katana - I use this driver on wide open holes to keep up with the bombers. Wish I could get my volts, terns, and various other drivers out to 350. Until I do I will stick with this.

I'll always have a Wizard of some sort along with an Eagle-X of some sort in my bag.

I know I'm new but I have to put my .02 in

Judge as well, I prefer the Fuzion DyeMax variety and at 175. My putting is more consistent and stronger than with the other putters I have tried.

DGA Signature BloFly....when you absolutely positively need to lay up without risk of rolling down the hill. This flexible flopper has been amazing for playing it safe.

My river has slowly started to become a Staple in my bag. This disc throws so well with a Climo Grip. I can cover all sorts of shots with this grip. I was throwing it with just a 2 finger grip before,but man Climo grip is where it's at for this disc.

So yeah this disc will never leave my bag.

My star wraith for big distance on my sidearms

Recently added a Z venom for overhand throws. Best overhand disc I have found after throwing this shot for over a decade and using every other suitable disc from innova and discraft.

Been playing 3yrs now and one disc has been in there the whole time.....Glo Z Buzz!

I've always had a Leo in the bag but it hasn't been the same one. Currently i have a seasoned Pro that i dont see leaving.

A Glow Champ Leo use to be my bread & butter disc until it left me last Thanksgiving. I went into rebound mode and had several short relationships with other FW drivers. None of them seemed to be meaniful until I met the Jackal. It's been bliss every since and I'm now up to three in the bag.

Only one mold has never left my bag: Wizard.

I'm pretty sure Ill never be sponsored by a manufacturer so the wizard will always be my most important disc.

My minis and round keeping scorebook are the only things that will never leave my bag. Everything else is disposable at some point.

Putters - Premium Prodiscus JOKERi for drives off the tee and putts in ridiculous wind.
Mids - Multiple Vectors and Warships
Fairways - I'll have at least one River and one Stag in there at all times, not as married to them as my Vectors and Warships to have multiples though
Distance - At least one Lat 64 Fury, and one Millenium QOLF.

Wraiths and Firebirds. They were the first premium plastic drivers I had in the bag and I don't think they will be replaced. I also love my star xcal for big sidearm drives. Lost mine a few weeks ago and had to buy two more just to make sure I never went without again!

Putters - Premium Prodiscus JOKERi for drives off the tee and putts in ridiculous wind.
Mids - Multiple Vectors and Warships
Fairways - I'll have at least one River and one Stag in there at all times, not as married to them as my Vectors and Warships to have multiples though
Distance - At least one Lat 64 Fury, and one Millenium QOLF.

Wow. A good amount of your bag is locked in for all eternity now.

Just the mids section imo.

I carry 3 vectors, 2 warships, and a Fuse and a Tursas to round that out.

Don't forget the jokeri, river, stag, fury, and qolf. I'll check in 5 years, make sure all those molds are still there, since you just signed up to have them in your bag FOREVER!! muahaha :p:p:p

Latest posts