• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

"Never say never", but as of right now, I don't see these discs leaving my bag:

1. Valkyrie - favorite disc, period. Some kind of Valk, if not more than one, will always be in my bag.
2. Champion Pink Panther - my upshot "long putter" disc.
3. TL - it's not just a less-stable Teebird for me, it's my ultra-reliable fairlway/control driver.
4. Roc3 - ultimately will become a permanent part of my bag, and maybe in multiple weights, states of beaten-in wear, etc.

Teebird. Right now in Star plastic 162g, but I can't imagine ever being without a Teebird in the bag.

honestly everything in my bag is to stay. I have back ups galore for every mold/weight. I'm going through the process of selling all the test plastic from the past 4 years at the local league circuit.

This is still pretty accurate but I would add River, Seer and Harp.

I have a hard time listing distance drivers because there are so many and it doesnt seem to matter as much. I can pick up a D1, Destroyer, King, Trespass, Sorcerer, Sword, Katana, Tern, or a dozen other discs and be pretty comfortable throwing pretty far.

The distance drivers I'm most attached to would be King, Giant and Trespass bcz I like them more consistently and tend to throw them more consistently than a lot of other molds.

The Bard did NOT kick out the Verdict ftr.

I should not have added river to my list. It's not bad but I can hold anhyzers with a warship and I'm much better with a Truth for the flip to flat tunnel shots. Much more predictable and just as long.

Harp was an oversight in the initial list and is a keeper for sure.

Seer is also a keeper but I did not do well with it today. Too much wind for predictable turnovers. I need to put more work in to my forehands.

Teebird star 166, my first one I ever bought about 5 years old. The RDG scale has been awesome for me.

I might have to add the RDG Fossil Scale to my list...reaching for it more and more.
Love to see this :hfive:

I will obviously always rock a Scale in my bag. It has been crazy windy here in StL lately and I've been pulling the Scale out for nearly every upshot or short tee shot. Add a little hyzer and it will always hold it's line.

I will also add the Envy to list. I've been throwing a 165g Neutron in conjunction with my Scale and it's been a great duo.

I will never be without some variety of JLS. My first disc was a red 175 M base JLS that I found abandoned at Central Park. It is the disc that started it all for me. I prefer Q plastic, but I love every JLS.

Over the last three years i have not played a competitive round without a Champ Teebird, KC Pro Aviar, DX Roc, ESP Zone, or Champ Firebird. Distance drivers fluctuate more than anything else in my bag. Mids and putters have stayed pretty constant.

My Terns,Teebirds,Rocs,Rhynos and Swans will never leave my bag. The Tern and Swan are 2 newer discs I have tried this year and they have seriously amazed me with how they perform.

Been using my Teebirds,Rocs,Rhynos,Viking,Valkyries since I first started playing. My Valkyries and Viking always seem to get pulled out of the bag every so often,but they eventually make it back in the bag again.

Latest posts