• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

Escape and Truth.

That being said, I'm always on the lookout for the disc that will kick the Escape out of my bag. Something a little bit longer but just as reliable. (Not looking for suggestions, Escape is currently the longest disc my arm can reliably handle, I've tried almost everything else out there).

The Truth is my second favorite disc and is absolutely money. Lately I've been feeling that my go-to lucid is getting a bit of turn so I might need to switch up to a fuzion or a heavier, fresh lucid.

Well...

The following molds have all been in my bag for 3 or more years now:

Eagle, Wasp, Pred, Fuse - I would say they are all as safe as they come.

But if I had to pick 1 mold? Eagle. Can't live without it.

can we get an update??
Fuse for me, man that thing saves my butt strokes :)

Buzzz has been in my bag since the day I bought my first set of discs. I carry a Truth as well, but I always reach for the Buzzz in scored rounds.

Nothing. Everything that I said would never leave (hello Wizard and Roc) are downstairs with my other extras. So even the staples like the Nuke and PD could all be on the chopping block.

I can't imagine playing without a comet. I carry a beat up X and a Z that get a lot of use each round.

New updated list as of 5-13-14.

1. Anode - Still best putter for me.
2. Ion - All upshots. Butter.
3. Wraith - Perfect speed for my best distance and great control. Love it in Star plastic.
4. Volt - Goto driver.
5. Inertia - Hyzerflips and annys.

Six weeks later and mine is exactly the same. (Thank goodness) I'd probably add the Comet to that list. The more I use it the better it gets. I also got another 1st run Volt in the same plastic for a backup. And I'm thinking of getting a G* Wraith.

I've got a G* Destroyer that is money and less stable than a Star Destroyer. If a G* Wraith is also less stable than a Star Wraith that would be awesome!

I'll never get rid of a beat-up Pro-D Avenger SS that does an anhyzer like nothing else. Nothing else I throw can compare.

Champion Wraith.
I would also love to say Discraft Reaper but since they are oop my stash may run dry one day.

Last edited:

Latest posts