• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats the Farthest Ace you have had.

I skipped my drive off the chains today from probably around 400? Could be anywhere from 350-425. That's 4 drives that have hit chains and bounced out for me now. This one (hole 16 Huntington Beach), hole 17 (front 18 of La Mirada), and then these next two were killers: I'm playing league in Berkeley with an ace pot of probably around $150 (not a huge amount, but significant for a college student) and I had TWO drives in ONE ROUND hit dead center chains and spit out...So frustrating!!

The only ace I've ever made was a made up course on the spot. I was shooting at a telephone poll about 220' away and skipped into it. But since it's not a real course I guess it doesn't count :(

279 yds. with a driver and a titliest pro v 1. Hole no. 6 at Brady golf course. With a disc 340 ft. into the basket in my front yard.

I think osbogosley wins. A ball golf ace is way more amazing than any DG ace.

My longest ace is 325' uphill. I have a 332' down-hiller... but, I think the uphill 325'r tops it.
DSCJNKY

My longest ace is 325' uphill. I have a 332' down-hiller... but, I think the uphill 325'r tops it.
DSCJNKY

I agree, 325 uphill edges out 332 downhill in difficulty ... congrats on both btw.

I've hit one that's 350' and a little uphill, probably about 10.

Just looked up the two longest of my three aces- 1 blue and 3 white at valley springs. Both 198 (and also both decently downhill). Weird.

My longest is 240' uphill about 30' (RHBH anhyzer). Hope to hit one over 300' someday soon.

Very nice.

Thanks. It's on a hole that i've been trying to ace for a while now, and I got it less than a month ago. It's a great hole to go for if you can hit the distance, because behind it and to the left of it is immediately uphill, so even if you throw it high over the basket you're still within 15' or so.

Nasty. What was the hole like?

Hit my longest and most technical yesterday 270 slight right turn, I threw a star teebird.Hole 20 at banklick woods there is a gap in the trees that are in gulley you are throwing over.

215' Is my longest so far. Hole #12 at Turtlecreek is a almost a 90 degree dog leg left, still to this day I have no idea how it went in. I played Arthur O Fisher yesterday and smashed the chains on a 400' hole, I was playing a mix doubles with 5 other people and we all thought it stayed in but it was lying right next to the basket when we got up there :(