• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats the Farthest Ace you have had.

My partner in doubles last week hit a 420ft ace with a 168gr 12X KC Pro ROC, I parked it with my teebird, and he threw a nice sweeping hyzer. Hole 8 at Sanders Ferry in Hendersonville, TN. Slight uphill and then goes downhill the basket is unable to be seen from the tee pad approx. 4ft below the tee pad. I was standing on the bench and the chains didn't even move it just landed straight in the basket that was the longest ase I have witnessed. He said he usually dosn't throw a ROC there but since I was parked the thought he would give it a try. My personal longest ACE is 335ft.

I love how he was just like, "Well, I don't normally throw the Roc on this hole, but I guess i'll try to ace it with the Roc. . . . . Yeah, sweet, it went in."

After 15 years of playing still looking for my first!!! But I have,at sahm park in Indianapolis,teed off on #6 off the tree on the right and into #7 pole hole. After I saw it hit the tree I turned away and heard it hit the chains, my brother did see it. (He would not let me count it as an ace, for some reason).again at sahm,my first course,#4 "thread the needle" off a tree on the left this time.about 20 feet to the left and 20 in front of the tee, my second shot, with a scorpion....chains!!!! But still no ace damn it!!!

Just got back from Oakwood where I got my second ever ace!

Hole 9, 185 ft slightly downhill with scattered trees all around. Threw the Roc a little to the right down the window and knew it was going to drift in a second after letting it go.

Not a distance to write home about, but I just had to post it somewhere!

i threw a mean ace at the Huntington Beach, CA course. Hole 10 with the basket near the road. Trusty 176 gr candy champion firebird. Low shot, skipping off the road into the chains. Was quite a high point.

Latest posts