• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your favorite disc in your bag!?

167g Star Wombat3. Don't knock it. You haven't tried it. But G2 has. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My MVP Orbital, yet another disc I've fallen in love with to have the manufacturer stop making it....

Champion Leopard3, all it does is go straight.

Pro D Zone. I've had it in the bag about 3 years and it's a thing of beauty. I can rip on it with slight hyzer and it goes dead nuts straight for days. It's also perfect for slow panning right to left Anny flicks. Very underrated disc.

seeing lots of entries for the understable discs that go straight welllll- I love my ol' reliable 750 H1
Sadly the H1 is another discontinued mold and the H1V2 is far from the same, so the OG H1 has become a sought after bidding war starter.
Because of their difficulty to acquire I have amassed a collection of 4 of these babies but my undisputed favorite is a solid black one that Prodigy special stamped with their ring of stars when they messed up one of my orders. It was supposedly the last one in their warehouse. As far as I know that disc is a 1 of 1.

A Mr. Johansen Glo Swirl Comet. I never do this kind of thing, but I ran into him at Brackett's a few weeks ago and had him sign the bottom. Couldn't have been more gracious about it, after advising us to park nose-out so we could manage our leaving more easily...

That disc is just pure butter. I can do practically anything with it.

Champ Teebird—should be around a long while, too.

IMG-0076.jpg

Ontario Pro Rhynos. Putting, approaches, driving.

Although I've been using a Pro Line for approaches recently...

Well... I can't narrow it down to just one.
My Discraft XL and Xtra and of course my Sanny Roc. Yes, all old school!
Along with a putter I don't really need anything else.

Pro D Zone. I've had it in the bag about 3 years and it's a thing of beauty. I can rip on it with slight hyzer and it goes dead nuts straight for days. It's also perfect for slow panning right to left Anny flicks. Very underrated disc.

The above quote says it all for me.

I'm not sure any more. :(

However, my favorite disc in the pond at the course down the road is a Classic Blend Bar Stamp Judge.

Well, I only have one disc that I marked "cash reward if found" so I guess that might be my favorite.

It's a beat up BT soft Harp and it isn't like it would be difficult to replace if I lost it but I've been throwing it for about four years so I'm kind of attached to it.

I misspoke DiscD. It's actually the soft Zone, based on current usage for escape shots.... which are probably 60% of my second shots. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whatever disc that hasn't lost me more strokes than it has gained. Usually my Stego and Comet qualify, and frequently my Fierces and Ponderosa do as well.

Latest posts