• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your favorite disc in your bag!?

This twelve time Eagle.

Bought it in 2009 and it was my fourth disc and I've bagged it since then. Nowdays it's more like lucky charm, bit too worn out but still always in the bag. It taught me to love Eagles and made them my go to discs.

Call it "koiran oksennus" which means "dog womit" in finnish. Very good look a like whenever its lost in the woods...

Attachments

• 32B14512-9D48-449C-90B2-1B3ACC019B26.jpg
    32B14512-9D48-449C-90B2-1B3ACC019B26.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 41
My 175g Rattler. I only use it for putts but it's saved me more strokes than anything that lets me throw farther has done!

erEn3Y.jpg
zBshfPykRmvJRc2f7

zBshfPykRmvJRc2f7

My favourite Envy, 165 Plasma, pearly orange, flat puddle top, low shoulder, sweet dye.

Last edited:
I realize this isn't a super popular disc on this forum, and I might get clowned for this, but my 172g TeeDevil just consistently performs as my most reliable driver, season in and season out. Nothing quite like dropping that curving flex shot through a tree-dotted fairway right at the foot of the basket, and that's the disc that most often gets it done for me.

It used to be my 7 year old yellow pfn Star Orc until I lost it in a lake at Idlewild. Now it's my 5 year old Z Buzzz that flies like a stable Comet.

172 g pinnacle Patriot. My go-to for straight shots and turnovers.

Anyone of my Comets. A Comet remains the disc I can pull out of my bag and feel confident about it, regardless of how my round is going.

My DGUK Baron.

Flying off for PDGA approval today. It's a longer throwing Wizard that putts better and has pushed out my Wizards and my Jokeri, taking the place for both, it does everything, Long putter driving, short approaches and best putting putter i've used.

My DGUK Baron.

Flying off for PDGA approval today. It's a longer throwing Wizard that putts better and has pushed out my Wizards and my Jokeri, taking the place for both, it does everything, Long putter driving, short approaches and best putting putter i've used.
What is this magic disc? Let's see it.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

Prototype Barons on left, Wizard on right for comparison

nhiPN76m.jpg

nbjPE12m.jpg

XTqgNiKm.jpg

SBIKvUcm.jpg

0.5 cms diameter wider than the Wizard which seems to give it a bit more distance, similar to the Jokeri. Really stable flight with a late late predictable fade. I've been using them at wooded courses and course designs for the last month to beat them in and see how they stand up to some punishment and so far no issues.

Last edited:

Latest posts