• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats YOUR favorite max distance driver??

walkersfriend-sd

Bogey Member
this is a thread where people share there favorite drivers and why they love them so much

my favorite driver would have to be the innova star boss, although i am really starting to like the star max also!

A new Champion & beat DX Beast plus a CE Valk I got in a trade recently. The Beasts do exactly what I ask of them and the Valk has a great flat, straight flight to it.

spocks_parents.JPG

167g Star Valk out to about 400' on a great throw. Old school, maybe?

Millennium OLF's. Predictable, good line shaper, and easy to get it up to cruising speed. 420-440'.

Star Destroyer I can flick 400+ and a pro valk that is rapidly approaching the 400 foot marker with a backhand. Also throw a 157 Vulcan about the same, just a little less consistent.

Farthest drive ever 471' with a 140g Raging Inferno DT ultralite (Nike Plastic). It is a rare find and the drive was wind aided.

A brand new R Pro Boss (145g to 155g) will easily cruze about 360' to 370' for me. I am not a big thrower or power arm. Old dude that started late and not flexible. Technique and the right disc for my speed/spin combo gets the proper flip/turn/flex. I never expect to be a huge driver. The new discs keep me competative. I just hope to get regular 350' with accuracy.