• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats YOUR favorite max distance driver??

Z NukeSS 167. I can bomb that bad boy 400+ on a good throw. 450 on my very best. Before that it was my Champ Monarch172 but I can only grab about 300 on it.

Either my XS or my Archangel. I haven't been playing long enough to pick a favorite, but I liked the XS more when my throws weren't quite as strong. My favoritism might be leaning towards my AA... Stupid DX plastic has gotten absolutely assaulted over the past two weeks, though.

I can throw either disc between 250'-270' pretty consistently.

Z Surge i can get to 400 on the right throw, but then again, i get almost anything over a mid to 400 on a good throw. looks like a good time to disc down to stalkers, teebirds, and buzzzes for a while... oh, and ions/challengers

I can get my 162 Star Vulcan to go up to 350ish on a good throw. My go to is my 166 GL vision, I can hyzer flip it out to 330ish on a good throw but usually around the 300 mark.

Z nuke... longest toss was 495ft but usually more like 450ft. X and ESP Nukes are nice as well but the Z seems to be the perfect blend of glide and stability for me

Tulsa Orcs for around 400'. With that being said, I will buy all of them in almost any condition. No, I will not pay the OUTLANDISH price, $70, someone is charging on feebay for the buffalo SB one.

OLS 350-375 FH's

And the other night I hit 400 on a BH with a beat pro destroyer,or at least I think that little tree is 400 :|

Latest posts