• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What's your favorite plastic?

fav plastic

• star

Votes: 31 41.9%
  • echo

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • champion

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • blizzard

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • pro

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • r pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dx

Votes: 12 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I prefer specific molds in certain plastics:

Leopards: DX
Wraiths: Pro
Bosses: R-Pro and Pro
Beasts: Champion
Tee Birds: Star

It was a tie for me between Star and DX. I voted Star because it was at the top of the list.

DX. It's cheap and I'm cheap. It's like we were meant for each other.

and zenbot loves you more then me :(

I picked star. But only for drivers. Kc Pro or DX for Rocs.

DX, it's cheap, it's grippy and it's the plastic in which my rocs fly the best.

Champion. Gotta love the durability.

Really like Echo, I like that it'll break in a little faster than star. Despite being slightly less durable than Star, it still takes plenty of time until it's well and truly beat. Plus so gummy and grippy, tis glorious.

I seek out the older, 11x era gummy and pearly champion plastic. That is my favorite plastic by far. I'm also a fan of the gummy and tacky star plastic, especially the champy star blends. The older red star plastic was probably the best runs...

I love the tournament plastic from westside and lat 64. The grippy and long lasting flight is awesome.

I love the tournament plastic from westside and lat 64. The grippy and long lasting flight is awesome.

It's suppose to be Innova only, that being said. I like Champ plastic for just about everything, but some molds I do prefer in Star.

Star...

but out of all the companies.. Prodigy's 400s plastic is my favorite.

Latest posts