• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest throw?

In what range is your longest throw?

• <200

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 200-250

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 250-300

Votes: 45 9.5%
  • 300-350

Votes: 121 25.6%
  • 350-400

Votes: 118 25.0%
  • 400-450

Votes: 112 23.7%
  • 450-500

Votes: 35 7.4%
  • >500

Votes: 31 6.6%

• Total voters

littleshoe

Bogey Member
Longest throws in play, flat ground only please. Also list what disc you used and what course.

About 360 for me, at Pa Davis Park in Lafayette. Star XCal.

Last edited:
530' at Mcclure Park, Tulsa Ok, I think hole 10, was over the hill, in the fairway of 2, Eco star Xcal.

had a 720' drive at new hogan dam. the shot was pin high about 60' right of the basket.

Around 340-345ft with a 9x KC Eagle on hole #1 at Iroquois Park.

I have also thrown around the same twice at Charlie Vettiner hole #11 using the AM tee. Once with a champ Monarch and recently with a star Teebird both max weight.

i've hit 400' once. I threw a roller on the 18th at Cedarock. i'm not sure if it actually went 400' though. i didn't really have any good way to measure it, but it went about 150 steps, which is about 400' for me.

720 on any ground is in the top 5 longest throws ever, and the longest outside of that dry creek bed in wherever. I've got to say i disagree that this actually happened.

450ish....tail wind. did it with a beat star destroyer(169). as for 720', i think that guy needs to check his measuring tape again. not that i don't believe him, it just seems a little far fetched.

close to 450' on a number of different holes/courses. All with mid 160s Star Destroyers, thrown forehand on big helix lines. Best wind is a light breeze from about 4:30, behind and right of the throwing line.

With more wind and a little elevation, I've gotten ~550' once with a huge flick on a beatup SE Valk... those things bomb with a tailwind.

not flat, just wanted to post that. failed to read the flat ground part and just posted.

Cleared this rock by 20 feet this weekend........ slight downhill fairway across a creek to a tight pin pocket(just above the rock) in the woods. Par 4 700' hole and yes I did put the putt in for birdie........ Thought i was "all that" until the local pro sent one out past the 500' mark. :eek:

Hyzer Creek Hole #12
12m.jpg

About 340', just crested a rise and floated down over to a stop, dead in the middle. I counted it as flat ground because it was a gentle rise and not a downhill throw.
I can do about 300-320 on dead flat ground, if I really crank it.
My longest disc is a beat up Discraft Elite X - XS, 169g.
The hole was #13 at Northeast Creek, Jaccksonville, NC; first shot.

Latest posts