• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] What's your putter?

What brand is your putter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Long term, I'm not sure I'll continue to use VPs as my putting putter (not sure how I feel about using such a beefy disc), but I am totally sold on Vibram rubber for putting. Both medium and soft have excellent grip, and I love how the softs absorb the chains. My personal favorite material for putters.

OTHER: Millennium Super Soft Omega has been with me almost from the start (as brief as that is) and I think will be for some time in the future.

Curtis

86 Softie. :clap:

Recently picked up a zero soft pure and a couple of magics to find the replacement. Love the shallow rim on the pure right now. Nothing feels like a Softie though. :\

After 8 hours I'm surprised at the results. I kinda had a feeling Innova and Gateway would lead but I thought Westside and Prodigy would at least have a couple more votes. Keep em' coming!

Super beat 12x kc aviar. How original right?

Tried the zero hard pures for a long time and couldnt make them work, but still love the opto off the tee...

Millennium Super Soft Omega. I love this putter - picked it up by chance when I first started playing and it has never left my bag.

My putting is so dismal right now that I am better off using a roc than a putter......

I need to dedicate some time this fall to getting the confidence back.

I chose Latitude 64:

ZERO Hard Pure as putting putter, RGL Spike as driving putter, ZERO Spike as approach / sit-and-stick putter and the BioFuzion Suspect as approach / hyzer / skip / flick / roller / hurricane wind putter... :)

I thought I was crazy using soft magnets but I guess I'm not the only one!

I also enjoy big bead star aviar drivers and dga breakers for long putts and drives

Other putters I toss at the backyard basket are banger gt's, judges, sinus, polecats, Dx aviars, clutch, anode, xd, aero

To all of you gateway fans... I like the molds but... The firmness is so inconsistent I never knew what to try! I picked up a soft that was more floppy than a rff or sss. So I grabbed 10 of each firmness and it was a joke how different everyone was even marked at the same firmness. Not one mold firmness was consistent

There's my first post... Please don't bag on me too hard!

DX classic Aviars are my primary
-cheap and readily available at the big box store
-have given away at least half a dozen Aviars this summer to putterless new guys I have played with

Blunt Gumputt is my specialty putter
-Mr floppy can be quite useful for both playing safely and aggressively
-Has some social value.. often people are interesting in its novelty

Buzzzes are my super windy putters
-I just simply trust my buzzz control when I need to nut up

Hard Magnets... I use them for everything under 250 and in, unless its massively windy then its a Zone.

Vibram - Medium VP

Used to throw Pro Rhynos, but they were getting harder to find and too expensive. The VP flies the same for me and it's in production.