• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your roller disc? (all distances)

numbernine

Birdie Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
been throwing the roadrunner since I started, and it seems to get the job done.
But as a goof, I threw my Pig as a roller, and it worked out real well. I think the thick rim got it out of some stuff that the runner generally has problems with.

Anyway, what do you guys throw for rollers?

I roll a Z XL. Tried a Champ Roadrunner before, I feel I get bet accuracy with the XL though.

I use a dx sidewinder for longer rolls and a birdie for short stuff. I'm not a big roller guy, but in a pinch do what gets you close to the basket, right? Right.

Biz
Team Bert

Use to roll with a 4x Valk. Then rolled for a while with a sidewinder. Now that I only have Discraft in my bag I will be using a Avenger-SS for rollers...

of course these are all back hand rollers

I roll alot. My best roller will go father than my best air shot. I used an flx avenger ss until it got too beat (it is now my longrange hyzer flip disc that still finishes right) and now use a semi beat star valk. I also roll with my soft magnet for short forehand upshot rolls(kinda like a lob and roll that finishes left) and a beat DX archangel for short backhand upshots.

Echo Wraith: for long backhand rollers .....

Z/Buzzz Or Esp Nebula : SHort- Medium BAckhand and sidearm rollers ...

Champ Banshee: Long forehand rollers

Mainly I roll TLs and SLs but I have rolled my Sharks now and then <they're not well balanced for rolling so this is rare>

distances are

Sharks - Up to 400'
TLs - Up to 500'
SLs - Up to 500'

The SLs are less touchy for me than the TLs and take more rip/torque so I generally prefer them.

Mainly I roll TLs and SLs but I have rolled my Sharks now and then <they're not well balanced for rolling so this is rare>

distances are

Sharks - Up to 400'
TLs - Up to 500'
SLs - Up to 500'

The SLs are less touchy for me than the TLs and take more rip/torque so I generally prefer them.

They must have some nicely mowed courses in CA :p

Do you have a video of you throwing rollers? I'd love to see your form, I'm still learning them.

X-Xpress, R-pro Boss, and Condor for backhand. XXX and Champ Boss for forehand.

Flick Rollers - Viper, Cobra
Backhand - Cobra, Roc
Thumb rollers - Roc, Aviar putters

I will definately be trying some of the others lists here.:thmbup: